Fox Event Atelier

Miami, FL View map
$5,000 Package Price

$5,000 Package Price

Fox Event Atelier is a Miami-based boutique event firm, specializing in full planning and coordination of weddings, non-profit and special events. We pride ourselves on providing our clients with a unique and personalized service during event and wedding planning process. Our goal is to ensure that your vision is fully executed, resulting in a flawless and seamless event. Whether it's a fully planned wedding in DC or partial event management in NY, we consider every detail for an unforgettable experience, not only for you but for your guests as well.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,200

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$5,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$12,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Silvia D. Married on 03/09/2019

Absolutely amazing

Flora was absolutely a pleasure to work with! I was planning my wedding from out of town and I couldn’t have done this without her. She listened and gave suggestions but never made me feel like she was imposing her opinion. She answered every text message and every phone call. She truly is the best wedding planner you can work with. My wedding day was perfect and planned by Flora from start to finish. I highly recommend her!
  • Josh
    Josh R. Married on 11/17/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best. Birthday. Party. Ever!

If Flora's weddings are anything like the way she helped with my 40th extravaganza birthday party, then she is a MUST HIRE! Her attention to detail, out of the box ideas, and willingness to plan/execute an event is incredible! My family and I are so pleased we went with Fox Event Atelier for our 150-person event. Our only regret is not knowing about Flora seven years ago for our wedding. But I can assure you she will be doing our 10-year anniversary!
    Anna Married on 10/20/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Fantastic event planner to work with

I got very lucky to get the opportunity to work with Flora and her amazing team at The Mondrian hotel. The wedding she put together was absolutely stunning, from a gorgeous flower centerpieces to a cutest cake top I have ever seen. Thanks to her very organized and sweet team, the wedding went stress-free for everyone. Great job!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

David Acuna Photography David Acuna Photography Wedding Photographers

I must say that working with Fox was a pleasure, from the vendor perspective there is nothing more comforting than knowing things are just going good and everything is on time, I could tell when photographing the Bride and Groom, their genuine smiles and sense of peace is priceless, of course it is when you have a great coordinator taking care of things for you. Fox was spectacular, fun, easy going and efficient, I would gladly work with Fox again and as well recommend to future clients.

The Salvage Snob The Salvage Snob Photo Booths

Fox Event Atelier was an absolute pleasure to work with. A true professional, Flora is organized and has a great vision for her clients. All the communications leading up to our first event went very smoothly and Flora was always there to answer the "call". We look forward to many more events together in the future.

Saint Jude Ministries Saint Jude Ministries Wedding Officiants

Stress free event coordination by seasoned professionals! Always a pleasure to work with.

Miami, 33157
Location of (Fox Event Atelier)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding