1-1000
Guest Capacity
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About Fox Chase Farm

The Middleburg Barn in the Heart Of Hunt Country in Middleburg, Virginia Seats up to 350

News!  Fox Chase Farm is so excited to announce The Middleburg Barn that will seat up to 350 seated.  It was completed in July 2017.  The Middleburg Barn will be rustic chic elegance at its best!  It has all natural wood and ceiling heights to 35 feet, two suites with makeup lighting, central heat and air conditioning, cocktail area, gorgeous ceremony sites, etc. The barn is a mortise and tenon barn and is quintessential Middleburg horse country and it has a lot of very interesting history.  We are a landmark stable in the heart of horse country, Middleburg, VA.

Categories: Wedding Venue

Regions serviced: Washington DC

Follow Fox Chase Farm on

13 Reviews for Fox Chase Farm

User Photos
todo alt text
todo alt text

We were blessed to have found this venue for our wedding! We waited for the newly built Barn and was more beautiful than we even imagined! Maureen was awesome to work with and everything went well on our special day, our guests loved being there! The Barn truly captured magical moments for us =D

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Layla, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I was the first person to have my wedding in the newly constructed barn. I need a place for my big family and I wanted the barn vibe without having to rent bathrooms. Everything about the barn was perfect - from the color of the floor to the up lighting and the bridal suite. Maureen was wonderful and very responsive via email, since I was overseas for most of the time that I was planning. She would send me pictures of the barn to help me with the planning.

View Vendor Response

Valet
1 AWARD

3D Tours

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Ahhh...Fox Chase...what a beautiful location with stunning views! If you are looking for a beautiful farm wedding in Virginia, look no further!

What a beautiful venue for ANY event! We loved working with Maureen and her team for the first wedding in 2016! They went above and beyond to support the wedding couple and they were so easy to work with. If you want rustic elegance, this is YOUR venue! Book your date while you can! They are sure to fill up their 2016 calendar.

The owners, management and staff of Fox Chase Farm will go out of their way to ensure that every detail is as important to them as it is to you. Maureen is such a pleasure to work with and certainly has impeccable taste for décor and the flow of an event. There are so many options both inside and out to have your event in and the location is superb! It’s in the country but still on the main roads in the heart of Hunt Country. There is ample parking out of view of the event spaces. I would recommend the venue for weddings, corporate events (to include Team building/company picnics or galas); weddings or even for their famous children’s “pony parties”.

Great service. Beautiful location.

Events

23320 Foxchase Farm, P.O. Box 743, Middleburg, VA 20118   See On Map
540-687-5255 (phone)
Fox Chase Farm is a wedding venue from northern virginia servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Northern Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, DC. Fox Chase Farm is a professional venue that has been part of the Northern Virginia wedding industry since 2000 specializing in ceremonies, receptions, rehersal dinners and all other special events.