Fox and Hound Photo

Gilman, IL View map

Fox and Hound Photo serves as a vehicle for us to share our love for vibrant, thoughtful photography with the world. We would describe ourselves as eclectic, responsive, and focused. We hope to bring a level of sophistication and understanding to our work, as well as a passion for life's little moments. Our photography focuses on capturing the simple beautiful details of modern day while harnessing the root ideals of traditional photographic processes. We love subtle photographic processing, attention to detail, homage to older (traditional/vintage) processes, and handmade touches in our work.

We aim to preserve precious memories by calling attention to the unique personalities and the ephemeral emotions surrounding your significant moments.

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date
    Lindsay Married on 10/04/2014
    Definitely the way to go if you are looking for professional photographers that know how to take care of you. There was not one moment of stress while working with Lindsay and Cristina and we were certainly happy with our decision the entire way through!

Our photos looked great, spending the day with them was fantastic, and the entire process on from start to finish was exactly what I would have hoped for.

Thank you!
    Sarah Married on 04/12/2014
    I would highly recommend Fox & Hound. Not only did I meet with them several times before the wedding, they were very responsive and great to work with! And the day of they were very accommodating to schedule changes. Even a few days after the wedding they had created a sneak peak of the pictures and they were absolutely incredible!! I have already bought a bunch of new frames because I am in love with every single shot!
    Angela Married on 10/20/2013
    Fox and Hound is great!! I had a session with them for fall family photos. It went so well I scheduled a session for our Christmas photos on November 27. 2013. They kept us entertained and kept our kids smiling. I will definitely use them for all our family photos. I highly recommend them.

Gilman, 60938
Location of (Fox and Hound Photo)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding