Four Star Entertainment LLC.

San Antonio, TX View map Visit website
$1,395 Most Popular Price

$1,395 Most Popular Price

Four Star Entertainment LLC is a wedding DJ company based in San Antonio and South Texas. With over 300,000 songs and top-notch equipment, they can bring the fun to any wedding event. Music is their passion and with over 30 years of experience, owner Ryan promises to make sure each event is the best that it can be.

Through their entertainment services, Four Star will work with couples to pick the right music for their celebration. With experienced DJs, bilingual MCs, and a one event per day guideline, the team is dedicated to enhancing every event they have the honor of serving. They have high-quality sound systems and a broad music selection to keep your guests dancing all night long. Not just focusing on the music, the team at Four Star can provide lighting, monograms and projections, and a photobooth for added personalization and fun at every wedding.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,000

What is included in the starting price?

Flat Screen
Karaoke
Photobooth
Projector
Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,395

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Disco Ball
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$350

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

Derek L. Married on 11/06/2021

They were Great

They were great. Would recommend hiring them

Four Star Entertainment LLC.'s reply:

Thank you Derek it was truly our honor working with you all on your wonderful day. If you ever need anything please let us know we are always here.
  • Kathleen
    Kathleen F. Married on 09/12/2020

Fantastic DJ and great friend!

What can I say about Ryan, other than this is the SECOND time my family has hired him to DJ a wedding. I first worked with him in 2015 for my sister's wedding and we had some unusual Scottish traditions that we needed incorporated into the standard wedding line-up. He was 100% able to accommodate any requests and all songs are on the table... if it's a real song, he can find it. This time around for my own wedding, I didn't even contact any other vendors because I knew that Ryan and his company were the PERFECT fit. I needed a TV for a recorded best man speech since ours was deployed overseas with the military and he made it happen. He can read a room and play exactly what your party needs in the moment. He is fast to communicate and always available for a last minute phone call. He also has a photo booth that we rented through him that we had for the ENTIRE night which made it possible for all my guests to visit rather than having a time constraint. It came with a picture guest book that people signed which was such a surprise! You won't be disappointed with Four Star Entertainment I PROMISE!
  • Jill
    Jill Married on 07/06/2019

Fun and professional DJ - great to work with!

Ryan was great to work with at my daughter's wedding. We were in a small venue, and I appreciated his attention to sound levels during the reception and dancing. He did a great job keeping the reception moving, and the dance floor was busy. I would definitely hire Ryan again as he was very professional and responsive. He did a great job for us!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Deals

Four Star Entertainment LLC. 1
Offer

Free Ceremony Sound System and wireless microphone.

We are offering free ceremony sound system with wireless lapel microphone for the minister so everyone can hear the wedding. This offer is good with any of our packages.

If you have any questions please let us know.

Ryan S.

Pricing

Bartenders4you Bartenders4you Wedding Caterers

Wow, one of our Favorite DJ's to work with. Brides you can not go wrong with hiring this company. Professionalism at its best.

Hill Country Planning Hill Country Planning Wedding Planners

As a profesional event planner, I have had the fortune to work with a lot of DJ's. Ryan at Four Star is by far one of the top wedding and event DJ's I have worked with. He always goes above and beyond to help keep guests entertained and when I work with him I know everything will go smoothly. We look forward to many more events with Ryan and the FourStar Team!

Happy H Ranch Happy H Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

At the Happy H Ranch, we have many vendors that come through our doors. Very few become part of our team as quickly and proficiently as Four Star Entertainment. Ryan goes above and beyond to assist the venue as well as our clients. He is professional at all times and a real assets to any event.

• Happy H Ranch
    Rating 5 out of 5 , 19 Reviews
    · Barn & Farm Weddings

194 Freeman Lane San Antonio, TX, 78121
Location of (Four Star Entertainment LLC.)

Other vendors in San Antonio for your wedding