Four Seasons Hotel - Miami

17 Reviews for Four Seasons Hotel - Miami

1 User photo

• I

Inga · Married on 04/28/2018

We were married here one week ago and couldn't be more pleased. The customer service experience was absolutely impeccable. We have been visiting this hotel now for several months and after our initial visit, it was clear that there would be no other option for us in terms of venue. Special kudos to Javier Munoz who spared no detail and left no stone unturned in order for us to have the best experience possible. We have visited other FS resorts but this is by far the most superior experience we have had. The chef and entire catering team delivered perfection every single time!! Our wedding was far beyond anything we could have imagined and the entire wedding weekend was dripping with Four Seasons Excellence.

Sent on 05/07/2018

melissa · Married on 12/29/2017

Stefanie and her team at the Four Seasons in Miami were amazing through the entire planning process. She was always quick to respond and offer great ideas. Everything turned out beautifully as I had hoped. Stefanie kept everything stress-free and was able to work with our budget and ideas. The day of the wedding, she even helped bustle my dress! My husband and I kept saying how everyone from the valet to the cleaning staff are so nice and go above and beyond to make sure we are happy and comfortable. After the wedding was over, they even left us some wedding cake and champagne to enjoy. It was amazing and I'll never forget. Thank you Stefanie!!

Sent on 01/18/2018

Monica · Married on 09/05/2015

The entire staff at the Four Seasons was top notch. We worked with Justina as our coordinator and she was such a pleasure to work with. She took every little detail into consideration and things we hadn't even thought of she suggested! Once we decided on the Four Seasons as our wedding venue up until the wedding event was such a good experience. I could not have been more satisfied with the entire process!

Sent on 12/17/2015

• 1435 Brickell Avenue Miami, 33131 See on map
    Location of (Four Seasons Hotel - Miami)