24421 Hillsdale Ave, Laguna Hills, CA 92653 Map · Phone number

About Fotorealism Photography, LLC

Wedding Photography

Orange County and Los Angeles Wedding Photographer

Hello, my name is Lloyd Graves and I am a Wedding & Portrait Photographer and owner of Fotorealism Photography. As a wedding photographer, it's my intention at your wedding to provide you with a quality documentary of your wedding day. It is also my duty to bring out the radiance of your special day, while preserving a relaxed yet unaccented beat that will make your wedding experience memorable. I use both a combination of "traditional" and " photojournalism" style for my wedding coverage. I will not only look for the right moment to capture a special moments, but continue to work throughout the day, capturing the smallest details as with the wedding day preparations, a sacred ceremony and celebrative reception, evaluating every scene for your next perfect photograph.

Finally, with my understanding of digital imagery gives me a competitive edge. My artistic approach and passion goes into every imagery that translates into cherish memories for generation to come. My goal is to provide you with an enjoyable experience and apply my artistic style to your memories.

The Wedding Photographer

Fotorealism Photography is the home for excellent Orange County Wedding Photography by Lloyd Graves. Whether your taste lean toward conventional, contemporary, photojournalism or anything in between, Fotorealism Photography serves up limitless possibilities to fulfill your wedding photography desires.

Let your wedding photography experience be fun. Armed with experience in all forms of wedding photojournalism and fashion photography, Lloyd is prepared to capture and bring out your true radiance!

By working together we will create perfect wedding memories! If you are so kind as to provide me with the opportunity to photograph your special day, we will surely deliver photos that embrace the importance of your magical milestone.

With my experiences in photojournalism, I have naturally adapted a strong unobtrusive yet extremely effective style of telling the story of a wedding through wedding photography. I prefer to stay in the background documenting an event with long lenses. Like a true photojournalist, I position myself in the "right place" to capture the "must-have shots". These rare candid moments I capture the genuine natural emotions and true joy of the occasion and will be treasured for years to come. I am also comfortable in taking group formal photos. When requested by brides and grooms, parents and grandparents, I am able to capture these posed images with flair. When you hire me for your wedding, you are hiring a photographer with traditional and photojournalism style and you will love the images that I create for you to treasure for years to come.

Engagement Photography

Have an engagement photo session in Orange County, Los Angeles, the Inland Empire, or anywhere in Southern California or the World? Contact me, I can help.

TheMcGeeFamily55
26CN01352
BrdeFatherDance

3 Reviews for Fotorealism Photography, LLC

Crystal · Married on 07/24/2010

After looking through many other photographers, our choice to choose Lloyd for our wedding was the best decision that we could have made. The price is really good and the quality of the pictures and the photo album are amazing. Even though the wedding is only one day the memories of the wedding will remain forever, which is why picking a great photographer is one of the most important decisions that you could make. Lloyd is real lay back and listens to what it is the bride and groom are looking for, he is extremely professional and keeps his word for everything that promises to provide. He brings in unique poses for the pictures so that your pictures could be as unique as you. Our album and pictures came out even better then what I expected Thanks to Lloyd.

Sent on 12/21/2010

Diocelina · Married on 06/19/2010

photographers were awesome and did an amazing job! I knew I wanted a good photographer but it was hard to find one who fit my budget. Lloyd fit my budget and provided great service. he's a nice guy too which doesn't hurt.

Sent on 07/24/2010
  • EdensLove

Sarah · Married on 09/05/2009

Lloyd was a great photographer. He gave us exactly what we asked for and a lot more. Our wedding photos turned out beautiful and we are so thrilled that the best day of our lives was captured with quality and a unique eye. He is very professional and worked with us and our schedule. Having a great photographer is very important when you get married. I had heard it was the most important part of the wedding and I'm glad we went with Lloyd because he made the process easy and the pictures beautiful. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 06/01/2010

Award

Fotorealism Photography, LLC FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• 24421 Hillsdale Ave Laguna Hills, 92653 See on map
    9496816305 (Other Phone Number)
    Mon - Fri: 9 am - 6:00 pm Sat: 9: am - 5:00pm Please call for an appointment!