Menlo Park, CA 94025 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 8

About FOTOMOKIO

We believe in beauty, memory, and grandeur in the details. We are inspired by commitment and touched by displays of passion. We are convicted by authenticity and moved by the fleeting moments. We cannot help but celebrate these beliefs through images and film. Fotomokio is your definitive wedding photography & filmography service. Located in Menlo Park, California we specialize in a simplistic and elegant approach when capturing your wedding celebration amid the beauty of the San Francisco Bay Area.

port4
Wedding42

• Videos 1

2 Reviews for FOTOMOKIO

Lisa · Married on 09/02/2012

I hired Nate from Fotomokio for his videography services after he was strongly recommended by my wedding planner. I was on the fence about hiring a videographer for my wedding. As the expenses in planning a wedding come up, I think videography ends up being one that a lot of people end up cutting out, but I figured I'd rather regret spending some money on having footage of my wedding than regret not having the footage at all. After getting the final edited film from Nate, I have absolutely no regrets now on purchasing his services and I've switched to the opinion that a video should be a priority for any couple getting married. Looking at photos from your wedding is great, but there is something extra special about re-living the moment through watching you and your significant other, as well as your guests, preparing for and enjoying your big day.
    Nate was great to work with. I only spoke to him over the phone briefly before the wedding and just gave him a few small requests as far as what I wanted captured on film. I left everything else up to him, and he did a great job deciding how to spend his time capturing the most important parts of the day.
    Most importantly, I was blown away by the final product he produced. His video was very creative, extremely professional, and absolutely beautiful. I think I watched it ten times the first day that we received it. I have also received fantastic feedback from my guests and those friends and family that couldn't join us at the wedding. I'm so glad that I had another way to share our day with the people in our lives that weren't able to see the wedding in person.
    I'd definitely recommend Nate's services to anyone else considering videography for their wedding day.

Sent on 10/01/2012

Matt · Married on 10/01/2011

Nate did an awesome job with our video. We contacted him just the week before the wedding itself, but he was very patient and wasted no time in sitting down and explaining how his process would work. Even though we only contracted Nate to do our ceremony, he still showed up early and got some footage of us while we prepped. He wove that in with multiple camera angles from the ceremony itself, so it really felt like he didn't miss a thing. Nate turned around the final product within a week, and it looked way more professional than we even expected. Our friends and family agreed...great music selection, and great editing. Highly recommended :)

Sent on 11/20/2011

FOTOMOKIO FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? DVD

• Royal Bloom
    Royal Bloom Wedding Florists

Fotomokio has a way of making my work look dreamy and delicious! He's got the eye and the talent.

• Wendy Harrop Events
    Wendy Harrop Events Wedding Planners

Nate is amazing! He has a great eye, tells a fabulous story through film, he is a delight to work with and recommend.

• Menlo Park, 94025 See on map