Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Fotografia Homeric

I have been fascinated by photography, ever since I received my first camera as a gift in my teen years.  I started by photographing sunsets, the moon, panoramic vistas and other natural sites.  I became passionate about their artistic as well as technical aspects.  In 1992, I completed a bachelor's degree in science and in 1998 I graduated as a professional photographer from the New York Institute of Photography.  Between 1999 and 2004, I attended some seminars as well as continuous courses at the University of Puerto Rico, Sagrado Corazon University and several other professional photographers associations in Puerto Rico.  In 2006, I started to photograph weddings, quinceañeros (sweet-fifteen) and other social event, trying to define my photographic preferences, which lead me to do shoots’ for Galeria de Modelos, a modeling academy (2006-2008).  Between 2008 and 2009, I did shoots for the Puerto Rico Tennis Sport News Magazine, as well as school pictures up to 2010.  Currently I'm doing shoots for children's day care centers and collaborating with Revista Festiva Magazine.  I love people (portrait) photography.

Homeric is my artistic name, it's a compilation of my two son's names.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Puerto Rico

Follow Fotografia Homeric on

5 Reviews for Fotografia Homeric

Fotógrafo con mucha experiencia y labor de excelencia. Siempre está pendiente y atento a las personas con quienes está trabajando. Tiene cosas que no había visto antes y siempre está al día de lo nuevo que hay. Tienes varias ofertas a escoger. Diversidad de cosas.

Profile Picture Anais, 11/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Es un buen fotógrafo profesional. Trabaja con excelencia y profesionalismo. Uno se siente muy cómodo, y relajado cuando él va tirando las fotos. Lo recomiendo.

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Homeric is an excellent photographer. A profesional artist who haves many styles of photography. He brings out the vivid colors of the moment and makes your activity look professional and wonderful. When in action he knows what to do or say to capture the moment in the best way possible. He is very organized and detailed. I highly recommend him for any wedding, suite sixteen, family pictures, concerts or any other activity.

Profile Picture Herson, 6/15/15, 1 Review