Foskett Creative Wedding Photography

Foskett Creative Wedding Photography

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Foskett Creative Wedding Photography

casual, creative, natural-light photography

Passionate, joyful and crazy creative! Foskett Creative Photography specializes in casual, candid, natural-light photography. Enjoy your special day as in unfolds, no forced poses or annoying flashes... Just natural-light, natural expressions and creative post-processing to bring out the beauty of your day.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Phoenix

Follow Foskett Creative Wedding Photography on

32 Reviews for Foskett Creative Wedding Photography

High-Res Images (2)
Digital Files (2)
Albums (1)
Prints (1)

Where do i start, as most brides on their wedding day you may feel nervous, overwhelmed and feel like there are way too many things to do in such little time the day of. Well I had Julie and of course her husband Jack (my Videographer). Julie kept up with us all day literally from 10 am to 10 pm. I had preplanned some photo poses that i wanted to capture and had a packet ready for them the day of, they captured our day in a way of complete comfort. I was almost always 30 minutes behind schedule but they didn't rush me or make me feel uncomfortable in any way. They kept us on track and remembered every detail we wanted to capture. They made it fun, and enjoyable. Crazy enough we were able to relax, EAT, dance and party the night away with them by our side. I cannot say enough about Julie Foskett and Jack Foskett Vortex Cinema. I am so excited to relive the day through the Photos and Video. Hiring them both was the smartest decision we made, they understood what shot each other needed and didn't get in each others way (as would happen if you hired people who didn't know each other).

Profile Picture Miranda, 12/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I cannot say enough about Julie Foskett and her team of shooters! My husband and I spent our engagement long distance so our engagement session was one of only a few weekends we had together. Julie made it so much fun and we truly enjoyed getting to spend that precious time with her capturing our joy together. Every moment of our wedding day was captured thanks to Julie's dedication! From me putting on my dress in my childhood home to Jayson playing video games with his groomsmen to greeting our guests outside of the church to our final kiss with the Mill Ave bridge aglow in the background. I would tell you my favorite shot but I can't because every photo is my favorite! She's skilled at both posed shots AND spur of the moment reactions which really round out an album. Photography and videography are the only items you'll truly have to remember your wedding once the confetti falls and the guests all go home; invest in your day and hire this true artist!

Profile Picture Patrice, 1/30/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files

We have nothing but amazing things to say about Julie and her husband Jack (he did our Video)!! They are the sweetest, nicest, creative people! They first photographed our actual proposal, then our engagement photos, then the wedding. We have the most beautiful photos ever and so many different types from creative, standard (mostly for the parents), and candid photos and there isn't a single one that we don't love! Also they jumped in and helped when the decorating needed done and with a couple last minute details that I was trying to finish! I can not imagine having had anyone be there to help us celebrate our big day! We will continue to use them for all our photo needs in the photos in the future! Thank you for being so wonderful and for helping make our day the bes day ever!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 10/30/15, 5 Reviews

220x220 sq 1390229742530 p798768134
220x220 sq 1390229749096 p1267696958
220x220 sq 1390229739334 p377941721

3 ENDORSEMENTS
If I could work with Julie Foskett every day, I would! She and her team of gifted photogs make events a blast – for guests and vendors alike. She makes every single person as comfortable as she can so that every photo comes out as naturally as if she simply caught them in the moment. Words that come to mind when I hear Foskett Creative: imaginative, ingenious, artistic, leading edge, and the list goes on. No two Foskett Creative albums every look the same; her photos are as unique as the people and surroundings in them. Her responsiveness is impressive (even to this technology addict) and she always conducts herself in the utmost professional manner. The joy that Julie brings to her events is contagious and can be seen in every photo that she takes. It is truly a pleasure getting to work with Foskett Creative and I look forward to doing so many more times in the future.

Julie with Foskett Creative Photography is such a fabulous artist! She has a really fun, artistic style to her photos. Her editing skills are amazing! I participated in a photo shoot with her in which the model had quite a few blemishes on her skin. When Julie came back with the photos it looked like the model had perfect porcelain skin! I also love how she makes the colors pop, especially with my flowers! :)

Foskett Photography offers creative, original and unique photo moments captured by a true professional with an amazing eye. I would highly recommend Foskett Photography to anyone looking for amazing quality and creative design.

AZ 85140   See On Map