Waterloo, IL 62298 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 32

About forté

Forte Photography offers wedding photography and wedding videography for weddings in the St. Louis metro area, and are available for travel to destinations worldwide. We love having the chance to tell your story. We take pride in offering our clients custom-made albums, creative engagement sessions and two St. Louis wedding photographers with every wedding photography collection. With our cinema collections, we always offer all day coverage so we can capture all the moments of your wedding day. We offer both wedding photography and wedding videography services at your wedding for a reduced cost. Out clients seek artwork for their homes, hand crafted wedding albums they will treasure for generations to come and emotionally driven cinema footage of their St. Louis wedding day. Serving St. Louis, the St. Louis Metro East, Chicago, Las Vegas and destinations worldwide Please call or email us for more information about your St Louis wedding photography or wedding videography. Learn more at St Louis Wedding Photographers and Videographers

IMG0330webres
IMG00071webres

• Videos 1

3 Reviews for forté

Erin · Married on 08/13/2011

This is for anyone who is debating having a video shot of your big day. I, at first was debating if I wanted to have my parents spend the money to have videographers capture my wedding day. Trust me, It was one of the best decisions I have ever made to have them shoot our Perfect day. They captured everything from the very start of the whole day and put it together so creatively, including all of the intricate details. My husband and I are so grateful that we had Forte shoot our whole day, because it is a keepsake we will forever have to remember our union and to show to generations to come. Kyle and Ash were extremely professional and made me feel like the most beautiful bride the entire time! I watch the videos every single day and I still cry when I see them. Such a special day that through the videos, can stay forever a memory. Thanks Ash and Kyle and Forte! Brilliant Job!

Sent on 11/22/2011

Kevin · Married on 10/16/2010

Forte was amazing! They did such a great job on our engagement photos that we asked them to do a wedding video for our reception. Ash and Kyle took the time to understand exactly what we were looking for in our video! To this day, the video is what people remember most from our wedding. We still get compliments about how great it was! I highly recommend using Forte as your videographer/photographer!

Sent on 10/11/2011

Elaine · Married on 06/05/2010

We heard about Forte Photography from an acquaintance and decided to have them do the video for our daughters wedding. They spent the entire day with her, from makeup to final goodbyes at the reception. They managed to take a large around of video without being obtrusive. The final product was beautiful (and affordable). I would highly recommend their services to anyone interested in videography for a wedding or any social gathering that someone wants to remember.

Sent on 10/10/2011

Award

forté FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? DVD

• Millennium Productions
    Millennium Productions Wedding DJs

"I had the pleasure of working with Kyle and Ash in January at the wedding celebration of Suzie and Scott Thomas at the 9th Street Abbey. I can say they were great to work with! They are very accommodating and always ready to grab some awesome video! Having checked out 'the Suzie + Scott trailer' on their website, I can see they do great things with film. I can't wait to see more of the final product, and will enjoy working with Forte in the future!" From Jason M. Clyde - Host / DJ / DJ Manager, Millennium Productions

• TalentPlus Entertainment
    TalentPlus Entertainment Wedding Bands

Fantastic, fun and creative professionals for photography or videos.

• Waterloo, 62298 See on map