Chesterfield, VA 23832 Map · Phone number

About Forstner Photography

Hi! I am Jen of Forstner Photography and I'm so glad you're here.

I am: a wife, doggy mom, friend, sister and daughter.

I absolutely adore my husband, our puppies, our family, our friends, and of course my favorite team in the world (yes, even when they’re terrible) the Hokies.

Summer is my favorite season. And even though it occurs in the exact opposite season, my absolute favorite holiday is Christmas.

Smelling Blankets and towels fresh out of the dryer is almost as good as my husband making me laugh so hard it becomes crying tears of joy.

I believe every memory is a moment we should capture by photographs so that we never forget how we felt. I can’t wait to capture your memories that will last a lifetime!

Follow Forstner Photography on

c7d6d95f845c6298 1421890699036 mg3484
mg1144

4 Reviews for Forstner Photography

Sarah · Married on 01/03/2015

Jen was and is so personable and professional!!! I will definitely love to have her photograph "hopefully" my baby shower and family portraits.

Sent on 01/27/2015

Forstner Photography's reply:

Thanks so much for your positive review, Sarah! I had such a blast celebrating with you and Gendry :-)

Brooke · event on 10/27/2014

I'm an event planner as a side business and used Jen for a customer of mine who wanted to do their annual corporate picnic. The pictures were an area of concern for my clients. We met with Jen and set expectations with her and she far exceeded them! The pictures were beautiful and told a story of our day!

We will definitely be using Forstner photography every year for this event!

Sent on 01/26/2015

Forstner Photography's reply:

Thanks for the positive feedback Brooke! I love that you're a repeat client and I can totally meet all your needs! Can't wait to work with you all again this year :-)

Kara · event on 09/30/2014

I LOVED working with Jen. I wanted some professional shots done for my website. I was pretty nervous because I had done a photo shoot a few years ago and it really was not a positive experience. Jen made me feel very comfortable and she really worked to understand what I wanted a head of time. It was nice going into the shoot was some idea with what we were going for but there was also some great opportunity for spontaneous unplanned shots as well. I felt very relaxed and taken care of during this shoot. I will certainly work with Jen again.

Sent on 01/26/2015

Forstner Photography's reply:

Kara! Your photo shoot was certainly one for me and one for the books. I had such a blast with you and am so honored you were so comfortable. I am even happier we captured images that were YOU! :-)

Forstner Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Canvas
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism