Formally Yours of Prescott

Prescott, AZ View map

You've found "The One" ... Now it's time to find "The Dress!"

Your vision of your perfect day begins and ends with your dress. That's why we pride ourselves in taking your buying experience to the next level. Enjoy our personalized service and exclusive selections as you shop to find your perfect dress!

We can't wait to help you find "The Dress!"

• User2008659 2+ years ago
    We will always have such fond and fun memories of our time with Cindy at Formally Yours. There were five in our party in search of my daughter's wedding dress. Cindy made us feel so welcome and it was as if we had her undivided attention, even though she was actually working with four happy groups at once! She was smiling, happy, and infinitely patient for us all. For a gorgeous wedding dress and Cindy's expert attention, skip the Scottsdale trip and head to your perfect hometown shop!
    Kathryn Married on 03/07/2015
    I am getting married in March, and in the search for my bridal gown, I visited shops in four cities and three states. Formally Yours was, without a doubt, the best. The boutique is lovely, and the staff and owner are so warm and friendly. They offer professional tailoring services, and sell some of the most beautiful gowns from Allure and Maggie Sottero. Many of the large bridal salons in Phoenix feel so impersonal and overwhelming compared to Formally Yours. It was the perfect place to bring my mom, grandma and sister and experience "the moment" brides dream of when trying own wedding gowns. I highly recommend it!
    Mel Married on 12/23/2014
    Had to rent a tux for my daughters wedding. Cindy is awesome and my Camo tux was the hit of the wedding. Everyone else had rented there Tuxedo's from Mens Wearhouse, the quality of their tuxedo's just want there. Thanks to Cindy I looked the best. I will highly recommend Formally Yours and Cindy to anyone I can.

Allan's Flowers & More Allan's Flowers & More Wedding Florists

Everything about Formally Yours is completely professional. From the moment you walk in until you receive your gown or tuxedo they handle every detail with care. You will love using their service.

214 N. Cortez Prescott, 86301

Monday ~ Friday 10:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Saturday 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Sunday Closed Formally Yours is also Available by Appointment
Location of (Formally Yours of Prescott)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding