3832 East Winslow Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85040 Map · Phone number

About Form Floral Design

Form Floral Design is a floral design boutique based in Phoenix, Arizona. The owner, Malori Maeva, and her amazing team have created beautiful floral arrangements for hundreds of weddings and special events since 2013. For your special day, the Form Floral Design team will go above and beyond to create gorgeous arrangements that will take your and your guests breath away on one of the most memorable days of your lives.

At Form Floral Design, each arrangement is completely customized to fit the needs and wants of each unique couple for their wedding. Their floral design services include a consultation, event design, delivery to your wedding venue and setup. Form Floral Design creates aisle and altar decor, bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, chuppah decor, corsages and flower petals for wedding celebrations in Phoenix and the Chicago area.

Follow Form Floral Design on

Form Floral Design 5
Form Floral Design 6
Form Floral Design 7

Kayee · Getting married on 07/04/2020

Hoot & Holler is one of the best and most reliable companies to work with. They are unbelievably creative so no two weddings ever look alike. This company is truly one of its kind!

Sent on 10/13/2016
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 03/23/2019

Unique, Talented & Professional Florist

I love flowers. So, I really cared what the arrangements for our wedding looked like. I wanted them to be an extension of the overall aesthetic we were going for: unique, artsy, whimsical and free. My husband and I were married in a meadow, so I wanted everything to be free spirited and natural; echoing the vibes of our venue. Malori and the Form Floral team knocked it out of the park. I trusted them completely to bring my vision to life as their work speaks for itself. It’s all breathtakingly gorgeous. But they also exhibit phenomenal customer service. All communication was informative and timely; something this planner bride really appreciated. You will feel heard, you’re able to make requests for specific blooms during the design process, but you really want to let them do their thing. You won’t be disappointed. Our floral touches were one of the most complimented elements of our wedding. No doubt due to the masterful styling of Malori and her team.

Sent on 04/09/2019
    Form Floral Design 8
  • Karli

Karli · Married on 11/09/2018

Better than I could've even imagined!!!

Form Floral did an AMAZING job with my a la carte package!!!! The bouquets, boutonneires , corsages, and flower comb I ordered from them turned out more beautifully than I could've imagined!!! They even added on a few more corsages and boutonnieres a week before my wedding when I realized I had miscounted. I was a little nervous about how my eclectic tastes in flowers and colors would come together, but OH MY GOODNESS, everything was just flawless. I wanted some yellow roses and a mock bluebonnets to honor my Texas heritage, but also love greenery and southwest blooms. Form Floral brought it all together in a "Frida Kahlo-esque" dream of color and texture that transitioned beautifully from our Catholic ceremony to our outdoor reception in the Superstitions!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!

Sent on 03/23/2019
    Form Floral Design 9
    Form Floral Design 10

Form Floral Design FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 350.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Eclectic, Modern, Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals

• Tremaine Events
    Tremaine Events Wedding Rentals

Hoot & Holler is one of those florists who just GET it! They are so creative, think outside the box, but still manage to bring your vision and your idea to life. There are a ton of choices for a wedding day florist, but I truly believe that Hoot & Holler offers some of the best quality work around. They work with their clients to ensure you're happy with the outcome, all while educating you more on the floral industry. Having worked with Hoot & Holler before, I always seem to come back. They continually impress us and we are thrilled to have worked with such wonderful florists.

• Lunabear Studios
    Lunabear Studios Wedding Photographers

When it comes to working with a florist that will go above and beyond to produce unique, beautiful and "ooh aah" worthy pieces - Malori is THE BEST. She is incredibly talented at working with clients and flowers. Her use of greens is truly special. You're not going to find anyone that will create pieces like she does. Plus, when you work with Hoot&Holler you're getting to work with a team that truly LOVES what they do - and it shows.

• Sunshine & Reign Photography
    Sunshine & Reign Photography Wedding Photographers

We photographed an event (Sept., 2015) for which Hoot & Holler provided flowers, arrangements, and even a fully decorated tablescape. Hoot & Holler's work is the best! Super sweet & professional. And the flowers are beyond gorgeous. So highly recommend them to be your florist!

• 3832 East Winslow Ave. Phoenix, AZ, 85040 See on map