Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Forget Me Not Flower Shop

Your Feelings Delivered...

Forget Me Not Flower Shop offers a selection of bridal bouquets, wedding ceremony flowers and centerpieces to fit any style and budget.

Whether your wedding is a garden or a grand ballroom event, classic or trendy we can provide you with beautifully designed flowers to make your special day just right.

Forget Me Not Flower Shop invites you to browse through our photo galleries, and then schedule a FREE floral consultation with us.   As experienced florists, we are celebrating 25 years in business under the same ownership, we can assist you to choose the right flowers for your wedding day.

Call us today, and let us help you bring your vision to life!

Categories: Wedding Florist

Venue Visit (3)
Flower Petals (3)
Chuppah Decor (1)
Flower Girl Baskets (1)

The florists are the best I ever worked with! They were able to capture my vision of flowers completely. They worked closely with me to ensure I liked all the flowers we were going to choose. They also let me come in with my center piece (a lantern) so we can have a trial run on how those would look. If you want your wedding flowers to look stunning, then I would definitely work with them!

I can’t thank you enough, we got sooo many complements on my bouquet and all the flower arrangements.

Profile Picture kaitlynn, 9/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Luigi and his team worked wonderfully with my now husband and I from the very start. It's not easy planning a wedding from the opposite coast but they made it work seamlessly. Their arrangements are simply gorgeous. I was extremely satisfied on my wedding day to see such beautiful arrangements and they delivered them all on time. Thank you for making our wedding day so special!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kerey, 9/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Sharon was so nice to work with! The flowers were one of the most important things at my wedding beacuse I go off looks and wanted everything to look perfect and shoron deff did that for me! She did exactly the look I was going for and all the flower pieces they came out amazing and exactly how I was picturing them for my wedding day! Everyone at the wedding was saying how beautiful the flowers were! I will definitely recommend them to anyone getting married! Thank you again

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Maryann, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Forget Me Not Flower Shop Pricing

220x220 sq 1452805084054
220x220 sq 1452805104147
220x220 sq 1452805111138

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Working with Luigi and his team is always fun! I enjoy the process, and they work beautifully with the clients to help them discover their desired style and budget for the floral decor! I love that they provide you with samples so you know what you are getting. I definitely refer Forget me Not to my clients, and always look forward to working together to create wedding decor to remember!

I have worked with Luigi at Forget Me Not Florist for many years. Their do a beautiful job with all of their flowers. The colors and bouquet styles are exactly what the Bride asked for, they are never disappointed with the flowers. They love their flowers.

39 State Street, North Haven, CT 06473   See On Map