Forget Me Knot Events and Design

10050 Bridge St. #3412, Reno, NV 96161 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 23

About Forget Me Knot Events and Design

Forget Me Knot Events is an innovative event planning company serving the greater Lake Tahoe area since 2010. Our specialty is making your event unforgettable. We devote many hours and effort to each event to create the perfect mix of individuality and creativity with timeless tradition. We approach each event knowing that a celebration is an important and truly special occasion. A celebration of any size or occasion should not be laden with the overwhelming details, drama, and distractions that can turn a positive life event into a dreaded deadline. As experts in the field, we take your most imaginative ideas and turn them into dreams that come true for you and the important people in your life. We can work with you, your ideas, and your budget to create a unique affair that can be both seamless and innovative. As your trusted event specialist, we will help make your event unforgettable.

Website: www.forgetmeknotevents.com

44 Reviews for Forget Me Knot Events and Design

1 User photo

Forget Me Knot Events and Design 1
  • User4456342 · Recently married

We selected Donna and Forget Me Knot Events before we did anything else. My daughter and her fiancée and their families all live in North Carolina. The bride and groom had fallen in love with Lake Tahoe on an earlier visit and wanted to get married there. The guest list including the wedding party was under twenty people because they wanted to keep the event intimate. Because of the huge distance between home and the wedding venue, I knew that a wedding planner was essential. One phone call to Donna and we were convinced that she was the right choice. The wedding went on without a flaw, just the way it was planned and Donna was with us the whole way. She is the best! The groom's family was amazed at the selections we made in the choice of our venue and our vendors -- all thanks to Donna who guided us all along the way. Thank you, Donna for making me look good as the hostess/planner and for making my daughter and her husband's dream wedding come to life.

christine · Married on 10/07/2017

I can not recommend Donna and forget me knot events more. We hired Donna as our day of coordinator but she did SO much more than just help on the day of! She took charge about 45 days before and took so much stress off me! On the day of she was amazing. I seriously do not know how we would have done it without her....I was stress free on my wedding day thanks to Donna!

Kahlynn · Married on 09/23/2017

I worked with Donna this past year to plan my fall wedding. She really owned every detail on the day-of and made sure everything was in line with my vision. She knew my venue well from experience and was able to offer invaluable advice on other vendors, timeline, and plan B options. I recommend Donna to any Tahoe brides who want to relax and enjoy their big day.

Forget Me Knot Events and Design 2

Forget Me Knot Events and Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,950.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 4,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 6,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

• EPIK Weddings & Events
    EPIK Weddings & Events Wedding Photographers

I've had the pleasure of working with Donna and her team on many events, and everything this team touches touches every fiber of your being. There are no details missed and everybody lucky enough to be a part of this magical day will forever be changed for the better. We know that when we at Epik Weddings get to partner with Forget Me Knot Events, it will be the best day ever!

• Moonlight Mobile DJ, Inc.
    Moonlight Mobile DJ, Inc. Wedding DJs

Professional and easy to work with, they help to organize all of your details so you don't have to. Wonderful planners! Sawyer MMDJ

• Reverend Mark E. Frady
    Reverend Mark E. Frady Wedding Officiants

Donna knows what she is doing...very professional, flexible and charming. It was a pleasure to work with her last year at a wedding. So many couples try to "do it themselves"...but a professional wedding planner is so important to pull it off with less stress.

• 10050 Bridge St. #3412 Reno, Nevada, 96161 See on map