10050 Bridge St. #3412, Reno, NV 96161 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 24

About Forget Me Knot Events and Design

Forget Me Knot Events is an innovative event planning company serving the greater Lake Tahoe area since 2010. Our specialty is making your event unforgettable. We devote many hours and effort to each event to create the perfect mix of individuality and creativity with timeless tradition. We approach each event knowing that a celebration is an important and truly special occasion. A celebration of any size or occasion should not be laden with the overwhelming details, drama, and distractions that can turn a positive life event into a dreaded deadline. As experts in the field, we take your most imaginative ideas and turn them into dreams that come true for you and the important people in your life. We can work with you, your ideas, and your budget to create a unique affair that can be both seamless and innovative. As your trusted event specialist, we will help make your event unforgettable.

Website: www.forgetmeknotevents.com

Videos 4 Videos

56 Reviews for Forget Me Knot Events and Design

• I

Irina · Getting married on 08/07/2021

Forget Me Knot Events was highly recommended to me by another bride, who had her wedding at our venue, and I am so happy I got a chance to work with Donna. From the first correspondence Donna was very responsive and easy to work with. Donna was flexible and consultative. We had a video phone consultation followed by decision to contract her for day-of coordination. Donna did an amazing job coordinating with vendors on the day-of and truly going above and beyond for us. She is knowledgeable, professional and friendly.

Sent on 09/20/2014
  • Callie

Callie Bell · Getting married on 07/05/2021

Highly recommend!

I couldn't be happier that we hired Forget Me Knot events for our "Day of Planning"! Allison & team started working on our wedding 45 days out and honestly came into play when I needed them the most! They put together an amazing timeline, ensured everything was on track prior to the wedding & truly brought the entire day to life. At our rehearsal & on our wedding day they went above & beyond to ensure everything was absolutely perfect. They took all my ideas & made them even better than I had imagined. They kept everything running so smoothly the entire day & their entire team was so wonderful to be around! If you are a Bride & considering not hiring a planner...don't do it! I promise you, hiring Forget me Knot will be worth every single penny!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Rachel Warren · Married on 08/09/2020

Seamless last-minute changes

I would highly recommend Allison's month-of wedding coordination at Forget Me Knot Events. Allison worked and re-worked our "day of" timeline so that it incorporated some last minute changes which provided my fiance and I with much comfort that things would go smoothly. For instance, during our rehearsal, the entire bridal party was uncomfortable with the unexpectedly cold weather outside, and so Allison proposed that we could move the entire dinner/reception the next day from outside (as planned) to indoors. That proved to be a great suggestion and made all our guests more comfortable; she organized the change with the venue and other vendors last-minute and as seamlessly as possible! From being the first one to provide my fiance and I with cocktails after the ceremony, to fixing my wedding dress bustle, to timing the first dance perfectly, Allison was able to perfectly position herself to assist us whenever we needed without being overly intrusive. She and her assistant did a wonderful job, I would highly recommend her services.

Sent on 10/05/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Forget Me Knot Events and Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1950.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 4500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 6500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Epik Weddings and Events Wedding Photographers

I've had the pleasure of working with Donna and her team on many events, and everything this team touches touches every fiber of your being. There are no details missed and everybody lucky enough to be a part of this magical day will forever be changed for the better. We know that when we at Epik Weddings get to partner with Forget Me Knot Events, it will be the best day ever!

• Moonlight Mobile DJ, Inc. Wedding DJs

Professional and easy to work with, they help to organize all of your details so you don't have to. Wonderful planners! Sawyer MMDJ

• Reverend Mark E. Frady Wedding Officiants

Donna knows what she is doing...very professional, flexible and charming. It was a pleasure to work with her last year at a wedding. So many couples try to "do it themselves"...but a professional wedding planner is so important to pull it off with less stress.

• 10050 Bridge St. #3412 Reno, Nevada, 96161 See on map
    Location of (Forget Me Knot Events and Design)