553 California Ave., Boulder City, NV 89005 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Forge Social House

Forge Social House is a Premiere Event Venue space that is both quaint and imaginative. We would love to cater or host your meeting, party, wedding / reception, or any other function you might have. We are a full service operation and we can offer a wide variety of services including food & beverage, flowers, cakes, entertainment & music etc.

Join our email list to be kept informed on our monthly events, including fixed menu dinners, concerts, art shows etc. by emailing forgesocialhouse@gmail.com

Follow Forge Social House on
forgefront

3 Reviews for Forge Social House

• Alyson

Alyson · Married on 11/09/2018

Amazing Venue, Amazing Staff and Amazing Food!

Forge Social House is the perfect venue for the amount of people we had. Its intimate, private and the style is so unique. I couldn't have asked for a better place to hold the reception. Not only was the venue itself perfect, but the staff was amazing. The food was incredible! We had salmon and lamb and everyone was raving about it. I'm so so so happy with everything!! Larry was awesome too. He worked with my budget, and he was very patient. I'm so glad to have had him involved!!

Sent on 12/03/2018
  • supergirljen

Jenifer · Married on 09/22/2006

Booked out 10 year anniversary ceremony and dinner three days before the event. The Owner Larry was attentive & informative during the three days we had to plan the menu I wanted. He said whatever we'd like to be served, he could make it happen, and that we just needed to give the head count a day or two prior to the event. I decided, he came up with a quote and a contract, I signed it, scanned it back over to him, we spoke on the phone to make my payments. Easy Peasy.

I booked the location sight unseen. However they have a cool 360 tour on their website, and it looked amazing. We were not disappointed.

We arrived an hour and a half before our event was to start. We walked into table and chairs set up perfectly, and with the linen colors of our choice. We didnt bring very many items to decorate, 10 centerpieces, tealight candles, our dessert table and two banners to be hung. SIDE NOTE: They do not allow tape on their walls as it may ruin the stucco/texturing that they have. It was not an issue for us as we just hung one fabric banner/bunting onto the metal beams they have (cool artsy industrial beams), and we tied the other to the metal pole mounts they have. The metal poles are awesome! They are adjustable and you can move/slide them around to fit on most any spaces on their wall.

Our buffet dinner was amazing. Food was hot and delicious, our water glasses were kept filled all night and our dishes were cleared in a timely manner. Their audio/video system was perfectly crisp, and everyone was able to hear the ceremony. They play their own soft background music, but you are welcomed to use your own. We used our wedding coordinators music for an hour or so, but I didnt even end up using my playlist after that, we went right back to the music they have on rotation.

The staff and the Owner were helpful and gracious throughout the night.

Pretty decor, ample parking, CLEAN facility, and a modern and fresh ambiance. There is an outdoor area with lighting,

Sent on 09/29/2016
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 11/03/2019

Quick response!

During my process to find a venue for our wedding, I wasn’t getting fast responses from quite a few venues. But with Forge, they responded right away. It shows that they value Inquiries!

Sent on 12/10/2019

Real Weddings

• 553 California Ave. Boulder City, NV, 89005 See on map
    Location of (Forge Social House)