15 Lawry Court,, East Brunswick, NJ 08816 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Typical Price $1,500
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About Foreverflowers4you

Foreverflowers4you is a wedding florist service operating out of East Brunswick, New Jersey. Owner Syeda Leeah Ali is a talented designer who specializes in crafting handmade paper floral displays full of vibrant life and color. A lifelong creative, her designs are crafted as affordable alternatives to real flower arrangements that do not depend on being in-season and last forever. They are the perfect choice for couples who wish for unique and eco-friendly floral displays that are full of artistic flourish.

At Foreverflowers4you, Syeda and her team are ready to bring your one-of-a-kind floral vision to life. Each customized display is crafted using premium satin cardstock paper that will last long after your special day has ended. Shipping is provided anywhere in the continental US and Syeda will ensure that your order arrives on time and intact. Her floral options include:

• Bouquets

june roses7 51 1986085 159927295061915

Foreverflowers4you Pricing

Foreverflowers4you Price Rates

Foreverflowers4you FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 220
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 150
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 30
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 150
    $ 200
    $ 1500
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Eclectic
    Modern
    Romantic
    Tropical
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Artificial

Team of Foreverflowers4you

Syeda Leeah Ali

Syeda Leeah Ali

Designer/ Shop Owner

Welcome! I am Syeda Leeah Ali. I am a Paper Florist and shop owner of Foreverflowers4you. I am ecstatic to introduce my brand on Wedding Wire. I have long been a designer appreciating the beauty of creating handmade flowers and seizing the opportunity to utilize my creative skills whenever possible.

How it all started

My love for designing began early on with a passion for creating handmade items as opposed to purchasing readymade decorum. Throuhout my daughter's High School years, I chaired the Decorating Committee for their largest fundraising event seating over 500 people. Working this committee, allowed me to use my creativity to develop a project, usually centerpieces designed in collaboration with a designated theme assigned to the event. I thoroughly enjoye chairing this event. The months of preperation leading up to that special event involved sharing my skills with parents to construct centerpieces, transporting to the event. Each successive year became more exciting than the last as people approached me, assumed I was in business for myself and requested my services for a party, a wedding, a Baby Shower or some event. It was at that point; I realized that I had something to share that excited people. I became involved in creating flowers and centerpieces as request came in for parties, weddings and the like. I continued to fill requests on a part time basis, as I was employed full time. I was having so much fun creating arrangements and flowers and developed many positive relationships with others in my craft. I eventually had the opportunity to focus on perfecting my craft on a fulltime basis leading to the launching of my first shop on Etsy, marketing my floral arrangements for events as well as the home.

The request of many brides during the pandemic to design flowers for virtual as well as small intimate weddings encouraged my next venture into the wedding market. Today's wedding flowers are no longer traditional rather as individual as each couple!

I am estatic at having the ability to work with such diversity and create flowers as beautiful and unique as you!!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 15 Lawry Court, East Brunswick, NJ, 08816 See on map
    732-800-9972 (Phone number)
    732-800-9972 (Other Phone Number)
    Mon- Sat 9 am -6:00 pm.