6490 Bonanza Trail, Gainesville, GA 30506 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Forever Memories

Our mission is to alleviate as much stress as possible. Our experts have years of training and experience in the field of wedding and party planning. We have a wealth of knowledge in choosing the right vendors, locations, caterers, and party professionals to meet your unique needs. We can save you the time, stress, heartache, and worry when making decisions. We pay attention to details and have developed lasting relationships with many vendors, ensuring you great value and service.

Forever Memories Wedding and Party Planning is your guide. We do not pressure you, nor do we make decisions for you. This is YOUR special day. It is about you. We offer you a wealth of knowledge, and guide you through the process so you can make informed decisions. Of course, on your special day we will make sure that everything is taken care of and managed exactly as you envisioned it. You do not have to be bothered with any details on your special day. It's your time to shine!

bridesmaidbouquet
bouquet
bridesmaidbouquet

2 Reviews for Forever Memories

Laurie · Married on 08/26/2008

Forever Memories was very professional but personal at the same time. I have attended sevevral events planned by Forever Memories as well as used them for my wedding and baby shower.The service was great,and the events were very distinctive.I recommend them to all of my family and friends as well as anyone planning a wedding or an event. I plan on using them for my upcoming babyshower and my holiday parties.

Sent on 09/09/2008

Catharine · Married on 11/07/2006

Thank you for all that you did to make our wedding day perfect. We wanted a theme wedding that we thought was going to be impossible but you brought it to life! Our guests were amazed as to how you brought our vision to life and made everything not only perfect but stress free. Thank you and best wishes,

Sent on 08/28/2008

Forever Memories FAQ

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Forever Memories 1
    Relax and Save
    Mention Wedding Wire and we will give you 15% off! That's right, 15% off just for mentioning Wedding Wire! Also, get a free Bridal Party Spa Treatment from a certified Beauty Control Consultant!
  • Forever Memories 2
    Bonus
    Refer a friend or family member and get paid! If someone you refered signs a contract with Forever Memories, we will send you a referal bonus Visa Gift Card! If you are a returning customer, then we will give you a discount or a Visa Gift Card, it's your choice!

• Flowers & Events by Angie
    Flowers & Events by Angie Wedding Florists

I have been in the wedding & event industry for many years and have worked with many event planners, and I can honestly say that Julie of Forever Memories is one of the best out there. She is not only helpful, professional and fun but always goes the extra mile to help her clients. Not only do I have the pleasure of working with her on her clients' weddings but have been given the ultimate compliment and honor by working with her on her own wedding. If you are looking for the perfect event planner or just want someone to coordinate all the vendors for your event, then Julie is definitely the perfect person. She will take charge and give you the confidence and assurance that it will be a perfect day. Thank Julie for all you do! You are truly a wonderful addition to the event industry, and am thrilled that I have the opportunity to work with you! :-) Flowers & Events by Angie

• 6490 Bonanza Trail Gainesville, 30506 See on map