Wyoming, Wyoming, MI 49519 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $1,800
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 14

About Forever Fossilized Videography

Katie and Joe Fasel are the husband and wife team that make up Forever Fossilized. Check out their over 100 reviews (more than anyone in the area) to find out why they are THE team to capture your wedding day. Known for their unobtrusive style, they pride themselves on blending in while still capturing moments you never even knew happened. Katie and Joe have been telling wedding stories since 2009, and they would love to tell yours!

While there are pre-designed packages for you to choose from, Forever Fossilized's base package starts by covering all of your formal events (ceremony, reception entrances, toasts, cake and formal dances) without worrying about how much time you have booked with them. You can then customize your package from there, adding pre-wedding or dance party coverage.

No matter what, booking with Forever Fossilized means you are getting two videographers and at least two cameras. You will receive a full-length video documenting your main events, and a short cinematic highlight film that you can share with your family and freinds. Final delivery can be on USB, Bluray or DVD.

Follow Forever Fossilized Videography on

• Videos 9

117 Reviews for Forever Fossilized Videography

Elle · Getting married on 12/05/2020

Perfect magical amazing

If you want people who really get you, who really love you, and will make you look like a couple of hotties in love, then you HAVE to go with them. These talented people have a special place in my heart for all time. They did my brothers wedding and mine and I recommend them to everyone I know. Looking back, there are of course things I’d do differently when it comes to our wedding , but I can tell you without hesitation, that these people were the best choice we made.

Sent on 08/12/2019

Leah Meadows · Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing!!!

It happened, we got engaged! I called Forever Fossilized almost immediately because I knew it would be well worth it and I wouldn’t have had it any other way. We had such a seamless experience with Katie and Joe. After meeting with them, my future husband and I were that much more excited about our big day! We discussed our likes and dislikes, the timeline of the wedding, and other little tidbits regarding us and our wedding day. On the day of the wedding, Katie and Joe made themselves at home by getting busy capturing footage. They got so many good shots and when they needed us to do something, it was simple to understand what they wanted from us. My husband and I are so happy with our wedding video. The quality is fantastic and we are so excited to cherish the video for years and years to come!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Forever Fossilized Videography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form, Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD, USB Flash Drive

• R&R Sound and Lighting DJ Service
    R&R Sound and Lighting DJ Service Wedding DJs

Looking for very professional and high end video for your night? Look no further than these two. I love working with them and know they are on the cutting edge of video equipment! Please don't hesitate to book with them today!

• Moments Captured by Vanessa
    Moments Captured by Vanessa Wedding Photographers

Great people to work with and excellent product!

• Dustie's Catering
    Dustie's Catering Wedding Caterers

If you want personalization, all while enjoying and having fun I recommend Joe and Katie for all your videography needs! Their work and service are impeccable. They're very professional and sift with their products!

• Wyoming Wyoming, MI, 49519 See on map