Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971 Map · Phone number

About Forever Flowers

Celebrating 20 years of beautiful weddings across Delmarva! Specializing in custom floral design and decorating services. Experience the difference of working with an independent floral designer. Receive the personal & undivided attention of the person that will be the one doing your flowers, without the expense of working with a commercial establishment.

For more information please contact me at 302-236-7872 or foreverflowersevents@gmail.com.

Follow Forever Flowers on

beachmix
receptmix
bouquetmix
beachmix
receptmix
bouquetmix

33 Reviews for Forever Flowers

The flowers that Pam provided for our wedding were absolutely amazing!! Everything turned out exactly as I imagined in my mind. They are so beautiful in all of the pictures! Pam was so easy to work with, she was always quick to respond to my e-mails and made every effort to accommodate all my requests. Her knowledge of the flowers and what would look nice made the planning process a breeze!

Janine · Married on 09/26/2015

Pam is great!! We had a beach wedding and she was so, so helpful. She even went out on the beach in 20 mph winds the day of the wedding to plant sea grasses! She was super flexible and pleasant and nice and just awesome. Also, she has the best prices and is really flexible and just loves doing this as a passion.

Nataline · Married on 09/24/2015

I love flowers. One of the easiest ways to bring a smile to my face is to buy some freshly cut flowers. I had a really vague but colorful vision for my wedding flowers. After an in-depth interview and many emails later, Pam was able to pinpoint exactly what my vision was and recommended the best flowers to accomplish it. I could not have been more happy with the final result. It was BEYOND my expectations. I still am amazed at how beautiful they were and received so many compliments from my guests.

Forever Flowers FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

• Rehoboth Beach, 19971 See on map