North Wilkesboro, North Wilkesboro, NC 28659 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Pricing

About Forever Films by Kristin

Forever Films by Kristin is a wedding videographer based out of North Wilkesboro, and Greenville, North Carolina that serves the state as well as surrounding states. Kristin would love to help couples preserve their special day and offer their professional videography services to do so. Kristin will work closely with you prior to your wedding day to ensure you receive exactly what you want and more.

Forever Films by Kristin uses documentary and short form videography styles to capture your special love story. They will cover pre-ceremonies, ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners, and will provide you with a DVD of the final, full feature video. Forever Films by Kristin offers additional hours and may also provide you with a highlight video. They also offer the following services:

• High-def video

Videos 1 vídeo

3 Reviews for Forever Films by Kristin

Kayla · Married on 11/25/2017

Absolutely Amazing!

Working with Kristin was absolutely perfect. To have a videographer was a last minute decision for us just because of finances. I am so incredibly happy we done so. I treasure my videos so very much! She captured the most important day of my life and thanks to her, I get to relive those moments when ever I want. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone that is planning a wedding. She is so sweet and thoughtful. She goes above and beyond to capture those special moment and she does it perfectly!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Danielle Pardue · Married on 10/14/2017

Forever Films by Kristin

I can’t say enough good things about this vendor! Kristin is professional, experienced, funny, and so very very kind. She offers several packages for different needs and budgets. She is organized, punctual, insightful, and has incredible artistic talent. Hiring her as our wedding videographer is probably my favorite decision about the whole process! I would hire her for any wedding or big event in a heartbeat!

Sent on 03/12/2019

Forever Films by Kristin's reply:

Thank you, Danielle! You, Jonah and your families are a dream, and I couldn’t have received a bigger blessing than to have met you all, work with you all and fall in love with you all! 💜

Kayla · Married on 09/02/2017

Spectacular

I could write over a thousand words to describe how amazing my videographer is to deliver a wedding video I love and can watch over and over again. Kristin had so many ideas for the wedding video, and it was perfect how it all fell together. She is professional, funny, and overal her work is fabulous. I would also like to add she even drove out of her way to my venue and it was at least 2 or more hours away. She had a second camera person and they were able to get all different angles so nothing was missed. I would like to add one of her ideas she did was to place a mic on my husband to get better audio during my rain, snow, hail, wind, storm during my wedding. She also had a form to fill out so she could personalize it more for us, including songs and ideas that we wanted. I would like to finish and say how relaxed I was knowing I had the perfect videographer. She is very understanding and sweet, it was a pleasure to have been able to have her at our wedding. Definitely worth checking out her page.

Sent on 03/12/2019

Forever Films by Kristin's reply:

You made me tear up, Kayla! I just adored working with your sweet little family. That rain on your day is good luck for all the years to come! Your venue was still so beautiful, and you were such a stunning bride!!

Forever Films by Kristin Pricing

Forever Films by Kristin Price Rates

Forever Films by Kristin FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 1149.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Multi. Cameras
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1999.00
    Add'l Hours
    Full Feature Video
    Multi. Cameras
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Documentary
    Short Form
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    Full Feature Video
    Multi. Locations
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download