Atascadero, CA 93422 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,000
  • Real Weddings 1

About Forever DJ Events

Forever DJ Events mission is to create magical memories that will last forever, for you and your guests. We achieve this through Pro Audio Sound, Intelligent Lighting Design and Photo Booth Experiences. We can meet as many times as needed through the planning process to execute the vision you have for your event. We are with you from start to finish in the planning process. We also keep communication with your chosen vendors and venue contacts, this insures that the flow of your event is seamless and smooth for all to enjoy. We look forward to working with you!!

Follow Forever DJ Events on

Forever DJ Events 1
Forever DJ Events 2
  • Sabrina

Sabrina · Married on 07/20/2019

DJ Kevin J. Rice is Spectacular!! BEST Wedding DJ!

Kevin J. Rice at Forever DJ Events was one of the BEST decisions we made when it came to our wedding! Now, first things first. I love to dance, and I know a good DJ when I hear one, but it’s been rare in my life when a DJ is so good, I feel like I’m back in my college days, jumping up and down every time a song transition occurs and I find myself blurting out “Omg I love this song!”. Well, that was me, from the beginning to the end of my wedding, jumping up and down in my wedding dress, giddy like a little girl. Kevin’s experience as a DJ is evident within the first few songs from the way he mixes the music, to the smooth transitions, to the way he assesses the crowd’s preferences and creates the most beautiful positive energy! Kevin knew that my fiance’ and I have a unique love story. We were each other’s first loves back in high school and we lost touch for 17 years until we reconnected. Because of that, our ceremony was romantic, emotional, and elegant and Kevin did such an incredible job of capturing the sentiment that we wanted. We got to select the music that we wanted playing as people were arriving for the ceremony. We selected classical pieces that were really meaningful to us when we dated in high school. I remember getting ready to walk down for the ceremony in my wedding dress and hearing Smaointe’ by Enya playing, and I started to cry. It meant so much to me that Kevin let us select that music. I walked down the aisle to Nessun Dorma, from the opera Turandot, the song I dreamt of walking down the aisle to since I was a little girl. And right as we went in for the kiss, I had asked Kevin to fade in the most powerful part of that song before the recessional at the end of the ceremony. It couldn’t have been more perfectly timed. He was so on point! We had decided that for the reception we just wanted to have cut loose and have fun! The most impressive thing about Kevin’s ability to move the crowd is that our wedding was a 100% alcohol-free event. As a bride, one of the greatest joys of that night was seeing my loved ones so happy and dancing and full of life without being under the influence, and Kevin made that happen! I will never forget that. When we had our first dance, there was some miscommunication about the length of the song, and it was cut short, so afterwards I spoke to Kevin about it, and he apologized and told me we would replay our first dance song again later in the evening and he would play the full song (I picked a very long version). His sincerity meant so much to me. He truly cares about his clients and making sure their special day is what they envisioned. So we got to have a second “first dance” under the stars. Again, that is a moment that I will never forget. We had a technical malfunction with the slide show that evening, and Kevin came to the rescue to make sure that we had excellent sound quality. Kevin is extremely professional, but also brings so much heart and dedication to his craft. From day one, he took the time to hear our entire story and took careful notes during meetings on what we were looking for. Perhaps the most valuable part of Kevin’s approach is his exceptional organization and attention to detail! He has a whole online planning format where you can enter everything and all your song selections, etc. as you’re in the wedding planning stages. Whenever I needed to touch base with Kevin or I had a question or needed guidance he was always available. When it came to our wedding day, Kevin delivered on the most magical wedding I could’ve imagined. I highly recommend DJ Kevin J. Rice for any special event! You will not be disappointed. In such a competitive industry it is difficult to find people who truly care, and that’s Kevin!

Sent on 08/08/2019
    Forever DJ Events 3
    Forever DJ Events 4

James Carroll · Married on 09/08/2018

Best dj ever!

Kevin was the best decision we made for our wedding day! We had no idea what a "Good DJ" was. We have never seen a dance floor so packed all night long! We had many guests come up and tell us the DJ was the best they have ever seen.
    Kevin was very helpful in helping us figure out the vibe for our wedding and building the timeline. He was easy going but very detailed in the planning process which helped make the day perfect. We also had the photo booth option that all our guests really enjoyed. I would not recommend another DJ for your wedding, Kevin is the best!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/09/2018

Kevin was fantastic! He did such a wonderful job at our wedding and brought such a great energy to the day. We are so glad we booked him! Kevin always responded to my emails and questions very quickly and he has some very helpful online planning tools as well. Another helpful thing was that when we gave Kevin a list of songs we liked and wanted to hear, he was able to find similar music to complete the whole night with awesome music. What a great DJ!!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Award

Real Weddings

• Portola Inn
    Portola Inn Hotel Weddings

Fun, upbeat DJ.

• Home Sweet Home Cottage and Ranch
    Home Sweet Home Cottage and Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

We love Kevin with Forever DJ Events! Always look forward to Kevin playing at Home Sweet Home Cottage and Ranch. So easy to work with and professional. He knows how to bring any crowd to their feet and have fun!

• Ballad's Photography
    Ballad's Photography Wedding Photographers

I can't say enough about Forever DJ Events! I recommend Kevin to every bride and groom I come in contact with! Not only is he a positive and fun person, he is an incredible DJ!! People don't want to leave on account they are having so much fun! You won't regret booking with him one bit as I am confident he is the best DJ I have ever worked with!!

• Atascadero, 93422 See on map