Forever Begins Now

Pembroke Pines, FL View map Visit website
$750 Package Price

$750 Package Price

Forever Begins Now is a wedding planning service based in Pembroke Pines, Florida. This team of wedding specialists aims to foster a luxurious and creative planning experience for soon-to-be newlyweds. Owner Alexis Betterson treats each wedding as if it were her own and is passionate about curating memorable celebrations.

Forever Begins Now is a full-service firm that provides planning packages for weddings and related events like proposals and rehearsal dinners. They offer comprehensive planning from start to finish to ensure your vision is transformed into reality. With this package, Alexis can oversee everything from event design to finalizing timelines. You can also avail of tailored services including budget management meetings to organize logistical details. Additionally, Alexis is happy to meet for consultations to help you get started on your wedding planning process.

• Black-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$750

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,200

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Non-Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Professional, humble. 5******
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer H. Married on 10/29/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Alexis made our day incredibly special

Alexis went above and beyond any expectations my husband and I had going into wedding planning. From the very start she made sure to listen to everything we wanted to include and continued to personalize our journey with her. It was amazing knowing we had someone in our corner to help make the best decisions possible by helping us weigh all of our options. Alexis made our dreams come true and no request we had was too difficult or too much. We’re so happy we had Alexis to help us on our day— we were able to be stress free and enjoy celebrating our love. Thank you so much for not only planning (working through our last minute changes) but being a shoulder to lean on, a florist and a photographer all at once!
  • illustration stars

Team

Alexis  Betterson
Alexis Betterson
Ceo & Lead Planner

South Florida-based wedding planner. My passion for wedding planning began as an assistant wedding photographer 10 years ago and from there I grew my career and found my love for love. I'm here as more than just your wedding planner; I'm your friend and I will be here to support you through this process in all aspects of your life. I'm here as an outlet for you and to ensure you're beginning this life event with happiness and love in your heart.

49th Ct Pembroke Pines, FL, 33024
Location of (Forever Begins Now)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding