49th Ct, Pembroke Pines, FL 33024 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 16
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Forever Begins Now

Forever Begins Now is a wedding planning service based in Pembroke Pines, Florida. This team of wedding specialists aims to foster a luxurious and creative planning experience for soon-to-be newlyweds. Owner Alexis Betterson treats each wedding as if it were her own and is passionate about curating memorable celebrations.

Forever Begins Now is a full-service firm that provides planning packages for weddings and related events like proposals and rehearsal dinners. They offer comprehensive planning from start to finish to ensure your vision is transformed into reality. With this package, Alexis can oversee everything from event design to finalizing timelines. You can also avail of tailored services including budget management meetings to organize logistical details. Additionally, Alexis is happy to meet for consultations to help you get started on your wedding planning process.

• Black-owned
Seating Chart
Seating Chart
Guest Seat
Guest Seat
A small gift for our bride.
A small gift for our bride.
Admiring the dress

Videos 6 Videos

3 Reviews for Forever Begins Now

• Ellimelestyle79

Kysha D. · Married on 04/17/2021

Full of joy and enthusiasm

If you are looking for someone to come along with you during your wedding planning craziness then Alexis is your woman.
    She genuinely cares and loves you as a bride. With her constant smile and can do attitude anything and everything you are envisioning she will make happen for you.
    Alexis was with me from my engagement through BOTH of my Bachelorette celebrations and through the I dos and so much more.
    If you are in search of a light, genuinely beautiful friend through this process of planning she is your go to woman!

Sent on 04/29/2021

Alyssa B. · Married on 10/18/2019

A Birthday Party to Remember!

I used Alexis to plan my 24th birthday party. I wanted something different but didn’t know what I wanted. She gave me a luxurious and intimate party with my closet friends at the Conrad on the beach. She came up with a great “Rolling the dice on 24” game night theme. She nailed what I wanted and more. Can’t wait to see what you’ll do with my wedding!

Sent on 04/13/2021

Forever Begins Now FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 500
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 750
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 1200
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Non-Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Forever Begins Now 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

Team of Forever Begins Now

Alexis  Betterson

Alexis Betterson

Ceo & Lead Planner

South Florida-based wedding planner. My passion for wedding planning began as an assistant wedding photographer 10 years ago and from there I grew my career and found my love for love. I'm here as more than just your wedding planner; I'm your friend and I will be here to support you through this process in all aspects of your life. I'm here as an outlet for you and to ensure you're beginning this life event with happiness and love in your heart.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 49th Ct Pembroke Pines, FL, 33024 See on map
    Location of (Forever Begins Now)