$1,500
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Catherine Scerbo Events,LLC

Wedding & Events Designer, Planner & Stylist, Candy & Dessert Buffets Serving New Jersey & New York

Our mission at Catherine Scerbo Events is to help create the most memorable & seamless event experience for you and your guests. We make sure that every stage of the process begins with your vision and approach every moment of the planning process with your style and personality in mind. We listen to your ideas, inspiration and story and weave each detail together into a cohesive event. We ensure every detail is hand-crafted in a way where it reflects what you have always envisioned so that you don't just have an outstanding day, but an exceptional & memorable experience.

With a focus on client service, we curate all the things you will need during the planning of your event and handle the process providing you with the utmost personalized attention.

We specialize in creative Event Design & Styling, Comprehensive Event Planning Services and Lavishly Designed & Styled Candy Buffets & Dessert Tables, Event Rentals, Linen Rentals, Invitations & Custom Stationery for all types of events & offering a stress-free, seamless planning experience! From florals to planning to logistics and design, our team is fueled by the unexpected.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Southern New Jersey

Follow Catherine Scerbo Events,LLC on

40 Reviews for Catherine Scerbo Events,LLC

Catherine helped my vision for my daughter’s wedding come to life. She and her staff were a pleasure to work with and made the planning process so much easier. I would highly recommend them. Hoping to use her for a baby shower someday ????

Profile Picture Teresa, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Catherine was very accommodating. She offered great suggestions at every point along the way and gave us invaluable information that we would've completely overlooked on our own. She was always sensitive to making sure we had our wedding our way and never pushed anything on us that we didn't want. She has a great eye for aesthetics and our reception was beautiful thanks to her taste and style. We highly recommend her!

Profile Picture User7050710, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Good service, have to stay on top of your budget.

Profile Picture Anise, 5/23/15, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1424120297779 0021
220x220 sq 1424120384843 wedding book 0199
220x220 sq 1220059366610 713304836206 0 alb

4 ENDORSEMENTS
When I know Catherine is the Wedding Planner I know every part of the day is organized and on time. Catherine is professional and knows what I need as a vendor. She is on top of letting me know every special moment of the day. Her organization skills are amazing and is one of the best wedding planners I have ever worked with. Her relationship with clients is wonderful and knows what her clients are looking for. I look forward to working with her and her crew for many more years.

Catherine pays incredible attention to detail and makes the most gorgeous candy buffets I have ever seen! Highly recommend her!

For Your Event Planning is a truly professional planning firm! Their creative eye and attention to detail make every event stand out! I've experienced FYE's famous candy buffet at a wedding and was blown away by the creativity and fun of it! Love them!

Catherine Scerbo is extremely professional and easy to work with. She is experienced in all sorts of wedding protocol and will give you the personalized attention you deserve on your wedding day and throughout your planning. She does an amazing job with Candy Buffets, too! You will know you are dealing with a pro the minute you talk to her. Please call for an interview. You will not be sorry.

71 PROS I KNOW