1108 Twin Springs Dr., Brentwood, TN 37027 Map · Phone number
1 review
  • Deals 1

About For the Love of Cake

We are an amateur cake decorators (and a set of sisters) looking to build our portfolio. We are searching for local couples looking to have a beautiful, custom wedding cake on a budget. We also do cakes for birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, holidays, bridal parties, and novelty cakes. We can make character cakes for your child's brithday! We make petit fours for special occasions, they also make wonderful, personal party favors for your party guests.

We have completed courses 1-4, and are certified through Wilton Industries. If you have any questions or ideas for a cake you have in mind, feel free to contact us at fortheloveofcakenashville@gmail.com or call 615-491-0324. We would love for you to stop by and try a sample of our homemade fondant and buttercream icings.

• La Creme Wedding Cakes
weddingcake
DSCF1573

1 Reviews for For the Love of Cake

Bridget · Married on 04/04/2009

The cookies were great. Lots of people at the reception stopped me to tell me how much they loved them. I am glad I went with it. I would tell anyone about it.

Sent on 04/06/2009

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• For the Love of Cake 1
    Free cake balls made from your cake scraps
    When baking cakes there is a lot of left over cake from leveling and tiering to make it turn out just right. We are offering to you cake balls made from your cake scraps. The spare cake is mixed with icing and dipped in chocolate, like a very personalized truffle. With a signed contract on a fondant wedding cake we will make the cake balls and give them to you free of charge. These would make great wedding favors!

• 1108 Twin Springs Dr. Brentwood, 37027 See on map