Nearby Vendors to Consider

About For My Wedding

A bridal boutique that gives you excellent personal attention.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Formal Gowns (1)
Hair Accessories (1)
Sample Gowns (1)
Veils (1)

Wonnie and her husband were an absolute dream to work with from beginning to end. I always had a vision of what I wanted to look like for my wedding and they made that vision come to life. I knew going into the salon that I wanted a specific Stella York dress but it was so hard to decide because all of the dresses were gorgeous! There are so many designers and styles to choose from for a reasonable price. I ended up going with my Stella York dress and Wonnie made sure that my alteration process went smoothly and exactly the way I wanted it. I absolutely recommend For My Wedding to find your dream dress!

Profile Picture Shannon , 6/2/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Sample Gowns, Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids, Mother of Bride, Mother of Groom, Alterations

I'm usually not one to write reviews but I felt the need to share my wonderful experience at For My Wedding. My mom and I recently went wedding dress shopping here. I fell in love with the first dress I tried on. The service here was amazing and felt so intimate. I couldn't have picked a better place. The pricing is reasonable and they try to accommodate your budget as much as possible.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 7/8/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Alterations, Cleaning, Customization, Preservation

Omg Wonnie is a LIFE SAVER!!!! I had originally bought another dress, at another store, where the alterations department screwed everything up. I'm getting married in 3 weeks and didn't want to risk not having a dress so I decided to do a glance through at other stores and see what other options I had. Thank God I found For My Wedding on google and decided to stop by. When I walked in and explained to her my situation she felt my pain and right away started pulling out dresses that looked similar to my other dress. The first one she showed me was perfect! I fell in love instantly. She took my measurements told me how she was going to alter my dress and in only one week she made it perfect, INCREDIBLE!!! I am so grateful to her and her husband, they treat you like family! I wish I would have done this from the beginning and not have spent money in a "big name" store, just a waste. The treatment here is bar none! Totally recommend them, I am forever grateful to them!

Profile Picture Ingrid, 6/12/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Bride, Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation, Sample Sales

For My Wedding Pricing