1719 N Main Street, Royal Oak, MI 48067 Map · Phone number

About For His Eyes Only Photography

For His Eyes Only Photography specializes in boudoir portraits. What is boudoir? Boudoir images are intimate, glamour portraits that are becoming popular to have taken for that special someone. These images are used the night before or day of the wedding, anniversaries, or any other celebration with important significance. For His Eyes Only Photography is a all female staff, our services include photography, hair and makeup, airbrush tanning, and airbrushed makeup. We also do pin up parties and spa parties. Visit the site and find out how you can get a free session and free prints. http://www.forhiseyesonlyphotography.com Looking for wedding packages? Visit http://www.downmemorylanephotography.com

forwebpg5
forwebpg5

1 Reviews for For His Eyes Only Photography

Mallory · Married on 08/06/2010

0.0

SCAM! A FRIEND AND I ARE EACH OUT $220 AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY PHOTOS! Do not use this photographer!!! A friend and I had a boudoir session and she was nothing but unprofessional. Her studio was dirty and worn down. She did not have nice props or backdrops like I had expected. She was late and had never even met the hairdresser/makeup artist she had hired to do our session (the person ended up doing a terrible job). Later, when we contacted her to come in and see our retouched photos, she informed me that her computer had a virus, she had taken it somewhere (meaning who knows who have seen these private photos), the photos were lost, and she did not have them backed up. She then refused to give us a refund, even though she had lost our product. She informed us that her policy was to offer a redo photo shoot if the customer was not happy with the product. I tried to argue that we hadn't even received a product to be unsatisfied with and that I did not want to repeat a photo shoot due to her lack of professionalism but she stopped answering my phone calls and emails. I have now filed a small claims court so that hopefully she will be forced to refund me!

Sent on 08/30/2011

For His Eyes Only Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Flush Mount, Prints

• BridesMaid Beautiful LLC
    BridesMaid Beautiful LLC Wedding Hair & Makeup

Danica does an amazing job! She is very professional and very talented. I loved working with her, she goes above and beyond for her clients. Thank you~!

• 1719 N Main Street Royal Oak, 48067 See on map