Windsor, CT 06095 Map · Phone number

About For Better Never Worse

We are here to ensure that your day goes as smooth as possible, without the distraction of vendors, guests and personnel overwhelming you with questions! Our main goal is to ensure that this once in a life time day is perfect!

For Better Never Worse Wedding and Event Planning Services, is a full wedding and party planning service company. Our services include weddings, receptions, anniversaries, party planning, budget planning, answers to etiquette questions, design, as well as full-service referrals to florists, hair stylists, entertainers, musicians and so much more!.

Follow For Better Never Worse on

dff4adbb2325c588 1352859779341 horse
Couple kissing
Couple kissing
dff4adbb2325c588 1352859779341 horse

1 Reviews for For Better Never Worse

Juanita · Married on 03/20/2009

I don't know what I would have done with out them! My wedding planner Jermika was always there for me! I know I was a pain but I needed her realism during my breakdowns and her quick solutions!

Sent on 04/13/2009

For Better Never Worse FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Double Weddings, Military

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of For Better Never Worse to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• Windsor, 06095 See on map