950 N Cocoa Blvd Suite 106, Cocoa, FL 32922 Map · Phone number

About For Any Occasion Catering

For Any Occasion, established in 1993, offers drop off service to event service catering for casual receptions from barns to beaches.
We offer delicious cuisine from around the world including specialty stations and gourmet displays. Farmers market fresh sculpted fruits and vegetables, handcrafted cheeses and sauces, fresh roasted meat carving stations, pasta dishes, and organic salads with fresh dressings are the hallmark of our service.
Please visit our website at www.foranyoccasioncatering.com for more information.

21a31ca446aa92d2 elegant fruit and cheese
21a31ca446aa92d2 elegant fruit and cheese

11 Reviews for For Any Occasion Catering

Susan · Married on 11/18/2017

The food was AMAZING! Chef Cathy catered a wedding here for our bride on 11.18.17 at The Rocking L Ranch Wedding Venue. Chef Cathy has been one of our preferred Chef's since we opened in 2013 and we can't say enough about this amazing lady for her exquisite talent for gourmet meals, professionalism and quality of service. I highly recommend Chef Cathy of Any Occasion Catering. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Breanna · Married on 11/02/2014

Mandy was amazing! The food was so good, it was hot, very tasteful and everyone enjoyed it! Great prices, and she works with you!

Sent on 11/08/2014

Cheryl · event on 06/07/2014

I've use FAO twice and Mandy has exceeded my expectation both times. She is a full service caterer who brings the linens, china, centerpieces, bartender and awesome menu. I had a beautiful table setting with a sea shell theme very classy arrangement with a variety of dishes for all pallets. FAO has a great staff that tend to the guests and make everyone feel special. Mandy will work with any budget she is a consummate professional.

Sent on 06/13/2014

• Ocean Landings Resort
    Ocean Landings Resort Hotel Weddings

If you are looking for wonderful food and great service then For Any Occasion Catering hits the mark. I highly recommend them to our wedding couples. They do an outstanding job and are so wonderful to work with.

• A Floral Affair
    A Floral Affair Wedding Florists

I have had the opportunity to sample many dishes from For Any Occasion Catering and they were all delicious! To name just a few, their Chicken Marsala is the only one I ever liked; I usually don't care for the sauce. Mandy Merritt, the owner, also makes a great Wild Salmon! For dessert, no one will ever forget her grilled pound cake with a choice of Fudge, Caramel or Peach Rum sauce. I've tried them all, it's hard to choose! There is also a nice selection of table and chair covers and a lot more, all very affordable. Debra Owen/A Floral Affair

• 950 N Cocoa Blvd, Suite 106 Cocoa, 32922 See on map