Food First Events & Catering Co.

Food First Events & Catering Co.

11 Reviews for Food First Events & Catering Co.

User Photos
Photos

David and his team were incredible. We hired him for my husbands 50th birthday. He gave some great thoughts on menu planning. His team arrived on the day and literally just took care of everything from serving drinks and mixing cocktails to taking over the kitchen. All I had to do was sit back and enjoy. The food was super yummy, and everyone enjoyed it. I would definitely reconend him again.

Photos
Profile Picture Rachel, 2/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

My husband and I did a renew our vows wedding over this last Labor Day Weekend. Talk about an elegant experience! Our first wedding was in a Las Vegas Judge Chamber and we knew we wanted a different experience this time around with all our grown kids and grandkids to share all our love. Food First Events handled everything from our amazingly beautiful tables, down to the most phenomenal wedding cake that I have ever seen. The appetizers were perfectly delicious and served in fun ways. The staff members were professional and helpful to all our guests. This was as fabulous as going to any 5 star venue!

Profile Picture lynn, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Flowers, Party Supplies, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

I had a lot of specific requests and probably could be considered a detailed person :), especially when it comes to my wedding. David at Food First catering was top notch when it came service, responsiveness, and quality. His team understands that these are precious moments and events. The attention to detail was impressive and I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Andrew , 9/4/17, 1 Review