About Fonix Entertainment

DJs | MCs | Event Lighting | Design | Day of Coordination | Rentals

A company focused on DJ's, event lighting, wedding day of coordination, officiant services, photo booths, and designer decor. Our mission is to customize our services to be a unique reflection of your taste and style by listening and visualizing your description of the perfect Wedding. We will bring your Wedding vision to life while providing educated entertainment advice to ensure your Wedding is one amazing night!

Talented & professional mix DJ's & Emcee's ranging from traditional format to custom remix performances. Vibrant event lighting and design. Fonix DJ's are career performers with lots of experience that must pass our rigorous qualifications testing. Our sound system & lighting crew only uses the latest and greatest in technology. Implemented by incorporating your event design and complementing your decor to be very aesthetically pleasing with a focus on the wow factor!

Our account managers employs talented entertainers who have years of performance experience. In addition,we take an extra step to match our clients to DJ’s with experience in their type of occasion vs. booking an in-house DJ who might not have the experience required for the event. Our specialty is wedding DJ’s and as soon as we meet a newly engaged couple we offer a free consultation where we require the entertainer to meet the client before signing any contract. This will ensure the client is comfortable and confident they have chosen the right entertainer. If our services are booked, we provide free planning page, timelines, and an infinite library of music choices by obtaining the music our clients want to hear free of charge. Simply put, we to bring your Party Vision to Fruition with Flawless Execution!

Fonix Entertainment can also assist with Lighting Design, Up Lighting, Gobo's, Remixes & Mashups, and vendor recommendations through our bridal assistant included in all of our Wedding Packages! Check out our website to see a full service listing at www.FonixEntertainment.com.

Tip!  In your search for the right DJ, always call and speak directly with your DJ.  Never presume you are hiring a DJ due to an Entertainment Companies web presence.  Remember......your paying for an "experience" not a fancy brochure.  Check out our questions to ask every DJ page to help you find the right entertainer:

www.fonixentertainment.com/questions-to-ask-every-dj/.

Below are some of our recent credentials:

• Recommended by 50+ wedding planners and preferred vendor at 150+ venues!
  • A+ Better Business Bureau Accredited Business!
  • Voted & Awarded Best Entertainment Business on Kudzu.com!
  • First DJ Company ever recommended by the Shane Company and listed on their exclusive Wedding Club!
  • Accredited Top Performer of The Nation School Dance Network!
  • Leading Wedding Entertainment Directors for 6 Bridal Alliances known for our creative and logistical input!
  • Recognized as Most Well Qualified Wedding DJ Professionals from Elite Wedding Magazine!
  • As featured in Say Yes To The Dress Bridesmaids (4/20/13 Wedding) & Style Me Pretty!
  • Wedding Wire's Go-To DJ's for the Southeast & DJ Profile Example for DJ's nationwide.
  • Approval from Monte Durham of "Say Yes to the Dress" as best DJ's in Atlanta!
  • A DJ company who donates services to Charities, Fundraisers, and especially animal shelter rescues.
  • Recognized as a Top DJ working with David Tutera, Monte Durham, SWV,  and more with WEtv!
  • Recognized by many local DJ's as a trend setters for introducing new high end sound and lighting to Atlanta.
  • One of the only DJ Team's left in Atlanta with real DJ's using turntables for that authentic "real DJ" look.
  • Known for having a great team of Emcee's & Hosts, which is the only thing you can't buy in a box!

Need more background or proof?  Just check out our reviews online and ask to meet a DJ!

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ OUR BIO!

Categories: Wedding DJ, Wedding Rental, Wedding Planner

Consultation (3)
One Event Per Day (2)
Sound/PA System (2)
Do-Not-Play List (1)

We booked Fonix Entertainment for our Wedding on December this year and we had a blast! DJ Travis was so easy to work with! He had the dance floor full the moment we opened it. We still have people talking about the DJ and how much fun they had! I want to do my wedding all over again! DJ Travis and Fonix Entertainment is worth every penny between the talent, professionalism and customer service!

Profile Picture Emma, 12/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Booking Fonix Entertainment was the best decision we made for our Day of Coordination! Our Wedding was 3 months ago but it's been stuck in my mind with how many times Olivia saved me on the Day of! I had chosen a Hair Stylist who wasn't truthful about her timeline of me getting my hair done. Somehow 12pm finished time turned to 3pm, the time I was supposed to walk down the aisle! Olivia was able to find someone the moment I called her crying and not only was Olivia's back up super professional, she did a better job than who I chose. My pictures before the Ceremony never happened but Olivia managed to get me to do a First Look with my husband and have us walk down the aisle on time! She also managed to get us extra time for our pictures after the Ceremony as well, so we ended up getting all the pictures we were hoping for and managed to work with all of the vendors to stay an additional 30 minutes at no extra cost to us so we can have some extra dance time as well. I couldn't have asked for a better Day of Coordinator, she was more like a Fairy Godmother making my day become a true dream!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/20/17, 1 Review

43 Photos

Event Lighting

24 Photos

3 VIDEOS

Fonix ad from D&RFilms on Vimeo.

See an amateur DJ compared to a Fonix DJ!

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

220x220 sq 1511749267202 sarah and kyle 191

January, February and March 2018 Brides

$1,400.00 Value | Promo Code: 1QTR2018
Wedding DJ Services for Brides with a Wedding taking place in January, February and March of 2018 ONLY! Wedding DJ Services include 5 hours for Ceremony and Reception, Dance Lighting, Additional Small Sound System for Ceremony and/or Cocktail Hour area. Full Customization of your Music Playlist.
Offer Expires: 03/17/2018
#WWe3de67aef0c8f891

23 ENDORSEMENTS
Fonix Entertainment provided planning & DJ services for my event and the did an excellent job!! I would definitely recommend as the are very professional, on-time and great with our attendees!!! Best in town

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

Excellent DJ, always professional, on time, and ready to start the party. I highly recommend!

We recently met Travis from Fonix Entertainment. He is a very talented DJ! Great for any special occasion!

191 PROS I KNOW
2 ASSOCIATIONS I BELONG TO

Events

307 Hemingway Ln., Roswell, GA 30075   See On Map
404-803-7731 (phone) 404-478-7249 (fax)
7 AM - 9 PM Monday - Thursday 24 hour response Friday - Sunday
Fonix Entertainment is a wedding DJ from Atlanta, GA servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Marietta, Duluth, and Roswell. Fonix Entertainment is a professional DJ, Lighting, and Event Planning Company that has been part of the Atlanta wedding industry since 1999 specializing in DJs, event lighting, wedding planning, event design, wedding decor, MCs, Ceremony music, sound solutions, and free bridal assistance!.