310 E. Michigan Ave, Kalamazoo, MI 49007 Map · Phone number

About Fond of Florals

Put simply, we have slaved happily away putting together pretty floral collections that you can choose
for your wedding just as you see them here. Turn key with no changes, and no question as to what they will look like.

If you have your heart set on designing from scratch we do that too.
Just check out Custom Florals and we will walk through the whole process of personalization from start to finish.

Follow Fond of Florals on

img6846
c12dabb8577827f9 IMG 7764
img2319
img7764
img1868
img7094
Fond of Florals
used for junejuly google drive
img6846
c12dabb8577827f9 IMG 7764
img2319

12 Reviews for Fond of Florals

Sarah · Married on 12/17/2016

If you are looking for a floral company that will surprise and amaze you, one that will listen and create AMAZING work to make your Wedding GORGEOUS; look no further than Fond of Florals. We were beyond thrilled with their end product. Thank you so very much!!

Sent on 02/27/2017

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for you your kind words! You know we loved working with you and had a great time seeing the whole event in the end. Your wedding was gorgeous and we were so happy to be a part of it. Congrats!!
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 07/03/2016

I can't recommend these women enough! Lyndsey and Lori took my Kate Spade/Tory Burch theme and went with it! It was so perfect, and I even got peonies out of season without it costing an arm and a leg. I changed my mind a million times, and they really stuck in there with me. They are always professional and so sweet!

Sent on 07/11/2016

Fond of Florals's reply:

Courtney we loved designing your gorgeous flowers and the peonies are going strong this year so it all fell into place perfectly! You had so much passion for making your wedding day perfect and we are so glad that you got your wish. Congratulations!! Thank you for your kind words, they are very much appreciated. Now have a great time planning your new home together. We know you will take that just as seriously and it will be gorgeous.

-Lori and Lyndsey

Tyree · Married on 06/17/2016

Fond of Florals was AMAZING. I have to admit I like being in control so it was hard for me to not know how everything was going to look until the day of but Lyndsey and Lori took my vision and made it a reality! I really wanted a romantic feel in the Loft and that's exactly what they did. It was stunning! Everything about it was beautiful. Lyndsey and Lori were also very professional, friendly, and accomudating. I would highly recommend Fond of Florals to anyone!

Sent on 06/25/2016

Fond of Florals's reply:

We loved seeing you both on your wedding day! You were completely gorgeous, and Tyler was so laid back and quite frankly ready to get married. That made our day. You're off to an amazing start.

You are just one of those brides that makes the whole process a good time. Loved designing for you and so happy that you were thrilled!

Congrats, all the best.
    -Lori and Lyndsey

Award

Fond of Florals FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 185.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 18.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 350.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 500.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Eclectic, Modern, Romantic