Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

48 Reviews for STEVEN JOSEPH PHOTOGRAPHY (formerly FOGARTYFOTO) - Las Vegas Wedding Photographer

Second Shooter (1)
Additional Hours (1)
High-Res Images (1)
Digital Files (1)

We are so excited to work with this vendor. During our initial meeting with the photographer, we knew they would be capturing our wedding. Such great personalities (not to mention samples of work!) we hit it off right away. They worked with us to create an ideal package within our budget, and are very responsive to emails. Will update post wedding.

Profile Picture User5329184, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images

Steven Joseph Photography was AMAZING! I am so happy I chose to use them for my wedding day. The pictures turned out beautiful. Steven plays a lot with lighting, this is one of the main reasons I chose to work with him. His pictures are super vibrant! I had family and friends come up to me after the wedding when he released the "sneak peek" pictures and say "your photographer was amazing" and "the pictures turned out great"!

I had a destination wedding to Vegas (I am originally from Chicago) and I am glad I chose to work with Steven. In Vegas, the chapel said they will "provide their own photographer". So for our chapel time, we had to use the photographer the Aira provided and his pictures were junk compared to what Steven Joseph did! I highly recommend to go with an outside photographer for after the ceremony, this was one of the best decisions I made and I saved money! The Aria wanted a lot more money to use their photographer after the chapel.

In conclusion, go with them as your outside photographer! Steven is super flexible, super easy to work with, and knows how to capture the moment. Steven also coordinated with us to take pictures at the Las Vegas sign and on the strip!!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 11/7/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Steven Joseph Photography. Steven was nothing but professional and accommodating from the start. I am from PA and planned my wedding in Las Vegas from across the country. Steven was kind enough to work so closely with me and my numerous requests from across the country to plan the perfect day. He was more than willing to ensure that I had all the shots where I wanted around various locations in Vegas (Church in Henderson, Las Vegas sign, & all around the Venetian for our reception). He was wonderful with EVERYONE in our wedding party from my 1 1/2 yr old son to my 80 yr old grandma. He ha a unique way of making camera shy people (like myself, the bride) feel comfortable being photographed.
Finally, the actual photos came out so beautifully. I am positively thrilled with everything from Steven Joseph Photography and am so happy we have the photos and experience for a lifetime. Thank you!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/10/15, 1 Review