Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Focused On Forever Studio

Serving all of South Florida

Focused on Forever Studio is one of South Florida's moust sought after studios. Lead Artists Ryan, Andrea, Marco, and Jennifer blend award-winning modern portraits with a journalistic touch to tell the capture and tell the story of your day in your album while going well beyond the realm of a traditional wedding video when cinematically producing your wedding film. You'll be impressed with their quality, find they are super comforting to work with, and will fall in love with their imagery and films once you take an in depth look at their work. Let them know you heard about them on WeddingWire for an added discount/upgrade. For more information, please contact us at 954-379-6890 or 772-283-6807 or email us at info@focusedonforever.com, we look forward to hearing about your wedding!

Categories: Wedding Photographer, Wedding Videographer

Engagement Shoot (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Proofs (1)
Save the Date (1)

Focused on Forever Studio I must say is the absolute most professional photography company I have ever known. Trust me, during my wedding they were on TOP OF IT ALL. Ryan and his staff are brilliant, took the time to catch all the Perfect Shots and Moments, and helped us in every way possible to pose or simply do what the camera wanted. His staff is 100% Professional, very kind, polite and we can't say enough. If you need Video or Pictures we highly recommend Focused On Forever !!

Profile Picture John, 3/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
3.2

Although we had great photos, there are a few things that I was disappointed with especially the lack of attention to detail i.e. fixing my bra so that it didn't come our in photos. Little details are BIG details.
Our photographer showed up 30-45 minutes late and as a result we didn't get to capture photos of us getting ready, so we have zero photos of that. We also have no photos of my husband and the groomsmen and barely any photos of the ceremony. We wanted to recreate some of those Pinterest wedding photos you see and they limited us to 5 requests and they didn't even turn out how we had hoped. The photos are their webpage are stunning and that is what lured me but this is their best work I am sure. Great nonetheless but I almost felt like it was about getting the money shot and not focusing on what the bride and groom want, we did the same prom pose which I was over. We also paid extra for them to stay until our sparkler send off, that extra 30 minutes was costly and we only have 5 photos of the sendoff which really disappointed me. When we received our USB I found about 600 photos when they said we would have all images. I know we didn't get them all because obviously the file name and also because I do not have one of the photos posted on their Facebook Page, I wanted all the photos, good or bad. If you say we will get all images that's what I expect.
My last complaint is not being straight forward. Our bundle included an Italian Photo book which included 30 images when we went in to review we were shown a beautiful outline of how the book would look, only to find out that they had slipped in an extra 17 photos in and if we wanted the exact outline we had to again dish out more money or just remove the photos which obviously we weren't going to do. All in all, their service was good and most of their photos were lovely but I definitely had higher expectations.

Profile Picture Wendy, 11/4/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Albums

Ryan and the entire Focused on Forever team are beyond incredibly talented. They helped make both wedding planning as well as the wedding day smooth and stress free. I would recommend them over and over :) Our photos came out exactly how I had dreamed and they captured every single shot I had requested in our meetings, along with hundreds of others. Thank you again :)

Profile Picture Heather, 10/29/16, 1 Review

95 Photos

My Photo Album

95 Photos

5 VIDEOS

Anaeliz & Aldo from Focused on Forever Studio on Vimeo.

Anaeliz and Aldo were married in June of 2011 at the amazing Fontainebleau in Miami Beach, FL. View their trailer, as you take a quick look back at their special day.
All images and video produced by Focused on Forever Studio, www.focusedonforever.com, music used with permission by songfreedom.com.

Ashley & Frankie from Focused on Forever Studio on Vimeo.

Ashley and Frankie were married in March of 2012 at the amazing Ritz Carton Palm Beach, FL. View their trailer, as you take a quick look back at their special day.

All images and video produced by Motion Picture Event Films, www.motionpictureeventfilms.com, music used with permission by songfreedom.com.

Allison and Henry from Focused on Forever Studio on Vimeo.

Allison and Henry were married in May of 2012 at the amazing St. Francis De Sales in Miami, FL. View their trailer, as you take a quick look back at their special day.

Ashley & Brian from Focused on Forever Studio on Vimeo.

Jessica and Hugo were married in January of 2011 at the amazing St. Sebastian Catholic Church and Pier Sixty Six in Fort Lauderdale, FL. View their trailer, as you take a quick look back at their special day.

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1375824069021 sqaure3

Bonus 2 extra hours coverage- $600 bonus!

$600.00 Value | Promo Code: wwire
Get a bonus two hour extension of coverage for your wedding! 6 hour collection becomes 8! 7 hour collections, become 9, etc! $600 value!
#WW74ad0ebd86faa672

4 ENDORSEMENTS
The team at Focused on Forever is top-notch. They have worked with many of our wedding clients, and always produce beautiful and unique photos and films. Time and again they prove to be an integral part of the wedding vendor team on wedding day. They make the process fun for our clients which is so important because wedding couples have to be pulled away at times from the wedding activities for pictures. They are professional and a pleasure to work with, and work well with planners to give their input about the photography schedule for the wedding day timeline. Most importantly, the end result of their work is AMAZING. We always look forward to working with Focused on Forever!

Great videographers...professional and dependable...great work, super talented

A true pleasure and worth every captured moment....will continue to refer them as long as I have clients that are in need of what they have to offer....

Not only are Ryan and Andrea amazing people, they are one of South Florida's most talented individuals as well. Words can not express what I mean, meet with them, view the work and you will not be disappointed!

Events