3787 Switch rd, Parker Dam, CA L0S 1S0 Map · Phone number

niagaraphotographer
niagaraphotographer

9 Reviews for Focus On You Photography

Jennifer · Married on 09/28/2012

We used I Focus on You Photography for both our engagement session and our wedding and could not be happier. Both the finished product and experience was amazing. Kim is a great photographer, she was available and happy to help answer any questions I had leading up to our wedding. She made all of our family and friends feel comfortable so that everyone had a good time. Her helper Heather was a joy as well. We can not thank them enough for all the amazing pictures!! We will be using her for future photography needs!

Sent on 11/06/2012

Focus On You Photography's reply:

Thank-you so much Jenn! It was fantastic working with you and your family as well. Everything went so smoothly and stress free, it was alot of fun!! Kim

Heather · Married on 08/25/2012

Hi! I just want to let anyone no if looking for a photography for a special event call Kim Cartmell she is fantastic !! We hired her for our wedding she was very professional , on time and ready to go!! She told us little things so we would get the most for our pictures, and my gosh did we ever get lots off pictures and every single one off them were perfect!!! As a bride I really wanted to find the perfect photograph , and I did, you have these pictures for a life time to share with your family , friends, & to remember your special day!!! I would Deffently go back to Kim when we need family pictures done! I would highly recamend KIM, :) Thank You Kim for everything you did for us on our wedding day we now have a lifetime off memories :) xx

Tiffany · Married on 08/18/2012

We are so happy that we chose Focus on You Photography for our wedding. Kim and her team were amazing. From all of the planning before the wedding to the day of the event, she was fantastic. We were very particular that we wanted candid shots and she took the perfect balance of candid and posed photos. The day of the wedding, we didn't even notice they were there. They captured all our special moments without distracting all of our guests and we are so happy that we chose them!

Sent on 10/16/2012

Focus On You Photography's reply:

Hi Tiffany! Thank-you so much for this wonderful review! We enjoyed working with everyone as well we had fun! Loved your baseball theme too! :)

Award

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Focus On You Photography 1
    Winter Wedding discount!
    Winter Wedding discount! Save the taxes! 13% savings on ANY package where the wedding takes place between Nov 1st to March 31st of every year! Our packages range from $375.00 to $2395.00 and can be customized.

• Holy Angels Weddings with Rev Deb Vaughan
    Holy Angels Weddings with Rev Deb Vaughan Banquet Halls

There are only a few photographers that I recommend without hesitation and Kim is one of them. She has a way of putting people immediately at ease and brings a sense of professionalism, creativity and caring every time. Her work is beautiful and couples express their appreciation for the referral and the fact that she works within their budget. One of the best!

• 3787 Switch rd Stevensville (Niagara Falls), L0S 1S0 See on map
    Office hours: Tuesday thru Friday 9-5 Saturdays by chance! Sundays/mondays closed