P.O.box 2169, San Marcos, CA 92069 Map · Phone number

About Focus on U Wedding Photography

Simply the Best quality and value. Your Wedding.. Your Day..Your way..is our total belief. Wedding are our speciality, it's what we do 364 days a year! Capturing your unique "Wedding Moments "is our priority cnsultation with you will say it all, B&W, Sepia, and candids, traditional, photojournalistic, negatives, CD's and albums. We do it all. Please book in advance, with our quality and value, we do book quickly. We are availble 7 days a week.

fou
fou

11 Reviews for Focus on U Wedding Photography

Britni · Married on 07/14/2012

We were so glad to have chosen Hal and Lisa as our wedding day photographers! They take great pictures and are wonderful people as well! They were also a great value as they allowed us to choose what services we actually needed and did not require that we purchase the typical pricey wedding package! I would definitely recommend Hal and Lisa!

Sent on 10/07/2012

Monica · Married on 04/17/2012

We were very pleased with Hal and his staff! The pictures are amazing and their professionalism shines through.

Sent on 04/23/2012
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 10/15/2010

Kyle and I got married at the falknery winery. We had Hal and his assistant Lisa do the photos for our wedding and our engagment photos. They did such a great job. He got all the negatives and photos for our wedding and engagment to be able to make prints. They are very perfessional. I had a list of photos that i wanted. They made sure every photo we wanted was taken. Hal and Lisa are also very nice and helped with making my wedding day very smooth. Thank you both so much I recommend focus on u wedding photography to anyone that needs to have professional pics taken.

Sent on 11/01/2010

Focus on U Wedding Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

• Hope's Floral
    Hope's Floral Wedding Florists

Absolutely beautiful. Could not ask for a better artist to work with. I highly recommend Focus on U!

• Vows From The Heart - Rev. Christopher Tuttle & Chaplain Mary Cyr
    Vows From The Heart - Rev. Christopher Tuttle & Chaplain Mary Cyr Wedding Officiants

Hal and the Focus on U staff are the best in the business! I love working with them every chance I get and it's always a pleasure. In addition to loving the opportunity to work with them at numerous ceremonies; We hired Focus on U for my Daughter Laurens wedding AND I was asked by Lisa, one of Focus on U's photographers, to preside over her ceremony. One of my biggest honors! A+++

• Weddings at Twin Oaks
    Weddings at Twin Oaks Country Club Weddings

I've been in the wedding business now for almost a decade and Focus On U has been a tried and true company through all those years. With new photographers popping up at every turn, it's hard to determine who has real experience and knowledge and who just picked up a camera. Hal Martin is someone with a vast amount of knowledge in film and lighting and it is evident in the photos he takes. He surrounds himself with amazing assistants like Lisa and Marie who you will enjoy working with all day long. Don't get caught with someone who isn't experienced in weddings. Go with Focus On U, chances are, with the many years they've been in business, they are familiar with your wedding site and know the best places for photos!!

• P.O.box 2169 San Marcos, 92069 See on map