711 Main Street, Wakefield, MA 01880 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 2

About Focal Impulse Studio

Focal Impulse Studio specializes in glamour and boudoir photography for amateurs; making you a MODEL-FOR-A-DAYand providing beautiful MAGAZINE-QUALITY Professionally Retouched Photos of yourself looking your absolute best to show off for years to come!

You will feel like a celebrity, and look the part with a professional makeover by one of our network artists, and posing techniques and adjustments throughout your shoot by female modeling coach, Bebe Dollface.

We offer private shoots (perfect for Wedding or Anniversary Gifts), couples shoots (Engagement Shoots, Trash the Dress Shoots, Couples Boudoir), and even Focal Impulse Party Shoots (something different and glamorous for your Bachelorette Party!).

Click through the Photo Galleries to see more of our work, and check out our blog to read about the shoots and learn more about the industry and what we do!

…Then you should probably HIRE US!

• Roberta Mauro Photography
  • Wedding Alchemy

Photos 1 Photos
Videos 1 vídeo

2 Reviews for Focal Impulse Studio

Sarah · Married on 01/03/2010

I had a boudoir photo shoot done with Focal Impulse. I loved the work so much that I asked for them to photgraph my wedding ceremony. The talent and professionalism is simply amazing! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 04/27/2010

Janelle · Married on 04/28/2007

Focal Impulse's honest, down to earth messaging throughout their website (www.focalimpulse.com) was consistant through my emails with Bebe Dollface and was brought to life by D. Marcus & Bebe during the photshoot. I can't say enough about the amazing posing guidance & phenomenal photographs, but it is Focal Impulse's business savy that will bring me back for another shoot! They are responsive, professional, polite, fun, and in love with what they do. Their energy is contagious and you can't help feeling like a bombshell model!

I would highly recommend Focal Impulse for Boudior Photography. It is such an excellent wedding present for the love of your life. I promise there is something in it for you too!

Thank you Focal Impulse for making me feel beautiful inside & out!

Sent on 03/20/2011

• Ash Tree Calligraphy
    Ash Tree Calligraphy Wedding Invitations

Focal Impulse does exceptional work with their wedding photography. I have had the pleasure of working with one of the founders, who is detail-oriented and very creative. I would absolutely recommend them to any bride looking for high quality images to preserve their wedding memories.

• From Hair to Eternity~Special day by Carolina
    From Hair to Eternity~Special day by Carolina Wedding Hair & Makeup

I would Highly Recommend any of my clients to Focal Impulse, I have done photo shoots with them as well as private sessions with them and they're photography is on its own an art form. You will feel beautiful and love the pictures taken. The dinamic Duo is a pleasure and amazing to work with. Keep up the beautiful work guys!!

• 711 Main Street Wakefield, 01880 See on map