47 North Broadway, Yonkers, NY 10701 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $2,525

About Fly Me To The Moon Florists

Fly Me To The Moon Florist is a Parisian-style boutique flower shop located in the Yonkers Downtown Waterfront District of NY. We create affordable, unusual and elegant wedding and event flowers. We'll work closely with you to design the event of your dreams while staying within your budget.

Our floral designer awakens at the crack of dawn to hand select only the freshest most exquisite flowers in the Manhattan flower district. Enormous roses, exotic blooms and unusual floral elements are staples at Fly Me To The Moon Florist.Whenever possible, we source our plants and seasonal flowers from local growers.

Nestled in a quaint storefront with jazz spilling out onto the street,our flower shop has an ambiance steeped in the past.Black and white photos grace our walls and an eclectic mix of vintage and modern treasures reside on our classic cabinetry.

Why did we name our flower shop Fly Me To The Moon? To let you know we plan to exceed your floral expectations. To capture the essence of a time gone by when high quality customer service was the standard. And oh yeah, because we really like the song.

Follow Fly Me To The Moon Florists on

vano wedding 2015 placecard table arrangement fly
545570eeebaabb11 Stephanie Vano Close up Holding Bouquet 3
Fly Me To The Moon Florists
Engagement party at The Riverview in Hastings-on-Hudson, NY.
Engagement party at The Riverview in Hastings-on-Hudson, NY.
A romantic and garden-style floral centerpiece in a birch vessel for a wedding at The New York...
A romantic pink and white sweetheart flower arrangement
A romantic pink and white sweetheart flower arrangement
Small and eclectic flower arrangements line this farm table at Alder Manor in Yonkers, NY.
Tall pink rose arrangements in .The Chapel at Manhattan College
Tall pink rose arrangements in .The Chapel at Manhattan College
Reception table arrangement for a romantic peaches and cream wedding in White Plains, NY.
Flower arrangement at the entryway of the Garden Terrace Room at The New York Botanical Gardens.
Garden style green and white flower arrangement sitting on a wine barrel for an outdoor wedding at...
Boho chic bridal bouquet at The Scarsdale Women's Club.
Boho chic bridal bouquet at The Scarsdale Women's Club.
Boho chic sweetheart table arrangement at The Scarsdale Women's Club.
Boho chic sweetheart table arrangement at The Scarsdale Women's Club.
stephanie vano close up holding bouquet 3
stepahnie chris dance 2015 fly me to the moon flo
stephanie chris with bouquet in forefront 2015 fl
vano wedding centerpiece 2015 fly me to the moon f
chris boutonniere 2015 vano wedding fly me to the
vano wedding 2015 placecard table arrangement fly

12 Reviews for Fly Me To The Moon Florists

Katie · Married on 08/05/2017

We loved our wedding flowers and the company was very responsive to questions and a few changes as our day got closer.

Sent on 08/10/2017

tiffany · Married on 01/28/2017

Mimi and Fly Me to The Moon Florists made our wedding day so special and more beautiful than I was expecting. We discussed my colors, and expectations and details of the wedding party. Mimi put together a beautiful assortment of flowers for my bridesmaids bouquets and the groomsmen boutineres. I was so impressed by the centerpieces, we had white hydrangeas atop large clear cylinder containers. I could not have been more pleased by my personal flowers. They were a gorgeous bouquet of dark red calla lilies. Absolutely stunning. Thank you Fly Me To The Moon!

Sent on 02/15/2017

Grace · Married on 08/06/2016

Fly Me to the Moon is a local flower shop, literally, around the corner from me, and I noticed their presence at a street fair way before I got engaged. From the time I was in the presence of their energy, smiles, and warm spirit, I knew that when the time came, I would work with them for my wedding flowers. Mimi and Susan are sisters and give you that "welcome to our family" vibe as soon as you come in contact with them. I contacted them via email most of the time, and it was always clear and concise and I never had any communication issues. They are professional and serious about their work, but also understand the process and accommodate many changes! We started the process more than a year before my wedding, and it was so easy to work with them over the many months of back and forth and changes. Once the wedding was over, I was sad that we wouldn't be walking over to visit them anymore to talk wedding flowers. I gave them all of the pictures of flowers that I liked, and sometimes just emailed them whenever I saw something new. They appreciated it and made sure to get all of the details down so that they got it in person. One of the things I repeated to them was "I trust you. Do what you think works best!" - and they did. My bridesmaids bouquets were simply gorgeous and my bridal bouquet was more than I could ever imagine. The colors, the size, and the way it sat in my hand when I held it while walking down the aisle was just perfect. My centerpieces and reception flowers all came together nicer than I could ever imagine. It was a pleasure to work with them and I look forward to working with them again in this new chapter of my life. I highly recommend their services for your wedding or event, formal or informal as they really love what they do and it shows. I am big on customer service, value and just overall, doing business with good people who love their work! If you believe the same, then this is the florist you want to work with!

Sent on 08/25/2016