4300 Anthony Court Suite F, Rocklin, CA 95677 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About FlowerWorks

FlowerWorks provides creative designs and personalized service for any budget. Please call to arrange your free consultation!

5 Reviews for FlowerWorks

Courtney · Married on 10/22/2010

Lisa was our florist & she is AMAZING! She is so incredibly talented and the pieces she created were breath taking!

She really helped us create the sexy & lush ambiance that we wanted our decor to create! Knowing very little about flowers, Lisa really took the time to show us all of our options while making sure we stayed on track with out budget!!

If you want the best, go with Flowerworks!

Sent on 11/21/2010

Holly · Married on 04/25/2009

Lisa was WONDERFUL! She pays a great deal of attention to all the little things. She responds to e-mails and phone calls quickly. Her prices could not be beat. I had an all tulip wedding and she did a beautiful job. We could not have been happier. Your missing out if you don't talk to and get a quote from her. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 06/02/2009

Mykholyn · Married on 06/07/2008

Lisa from FlowerWorks is awesome!!! She did a phenomenal job with the flowers for my wedding and truly captured my vision!!! She's extremely creative and was very patient with me as I tried to convey my ideas. She was very flexible with the pricing to help fit my budget to really get more out of each dollar.

I cried the moment I saw I bouquet because it was all that I imagined. The flowers for my bridesmaids were just beautiful! And the most impressive thing she did was with my centerpieces. My guests loved what she did! I could not have been more happy with her work! Thanks Lisa!

Sent on 10/03/2008