Metairie, LA 70006 Map · Phone number

• Eufleuria Co
  • Designs by Milissa

3 Reviews for Flowers with Friends

Rian · Married on 01/13/2018

They were so Wonderful to work with!!! Made our wedding look fantastic. You can tell they love what they do! Perfect price for perfect service. They went out of their way to make sure everything was what we wanted!

Sent on 03/24/2018

Jourdan · Married on 08/20/2016

Courtney and Savannah were a pleasure to work with, not only because Savannah was my best friend in high school, but because they are professional, hard-working, and dedicated business women who want their brides to be happy. I picked flowers based on color, rather than looks, so I'm actually very happy that they would up going well tonight in pictures. I also was on a tight budget for my wedding, so a lot of the decisions for the wedding came down to the dollars. Courtney and Savannah were completely understand of this, and yet I still got the most AMAZING flowers for my wedding day. I also only had a bridal party of 4 ladies, including myself. The bridesmaids made their bouquets which were made up of sunflowers and some small white filler flowers and some greenery. Their bouquets were more beautiful that I had imagined they would be. I, also, made my own bouquet of ivory calla lilies, which Courtney helped wrap while I held them in my hand. It was such a cool process and I was obsessed with my flowers! Although I was on a tight budget, I was not willing to compromise with myself over with the beauty of the flowers, and I'm so glad these two strong women helped me make my big day pretty with flowers. Courtney was very well spoken regarding directions and was very open and willing to answer questions. She also kept all the old ladies in check! :)

Sent on 10/22/2016
  • Z

Zandy · Married on 10/09/2015

FWF was one of my favorite vendors! They come to your house and bring all of the flowers & supplies and help you and your bridesmaids make the bouquets. It was so much fun and made our bouquets even more special to us. They also did all of our centerpieces and they all came out beautiful. We were very happy with the price and our experience with their team.

Sent on 01/26/2016

• Metairie, 70006 See on map
    Location of (Flowers with Friends)