Closed business icon The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

13 Reviews for Flowers With Feeling, Inc.

Really good people. Everyone liked everything they created.

Profile Picture joe, 11/4/11, 5 Reviews
0.9

We decided to go with Flowers with Feeling, because we felt that they were the most flexible with our budget. We showed Tammy pictures, and she seemed to think that was do-able. The first meeting went fine. But then when it came to the showing of the centerpieces, they were the wrong shade and they were puny. They were so small. When talking about making them any larger, it seemed like doubling was our only option. But since they had a 50% deposit, we were stuck with them. So we decided to just cut the reception flowers. Before the wedding, they seemed fine with all the changes that I made and generally communications (although it was harder to get a hold of Tammy during the summer), but the day of the wedding there was no communication. I never saw the flower person. We couldn't find the corsages and boutonnieres, and when we did, they were all mixed up (and some of them had colors that were never discussed). It was all a mess. People didn't get their pins, and it was horrible. The pew bows we had were small and unattractive, and the altar arrangements were horrible. They were supposed to be a collection of ivory flowers accented with greenery, but it was more like a huge mass of cheap greenery. The cake flowers were nothing like the flowers we were supposed to get, and for $40, we got what looked like a pile of limp hydrangea petals. There were also dahlias there, even though we didn't want any dahlias on the cake. My bridesmaids' "bouquets" were 5 stems of flowers wrapped together, and were very small and pathetic. My red rose bouquet looked amazing, but that was the only thing that I was happy with from the florist. I was very disappointed overall.

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/18/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Working with Flowers With Feeling and Tammy was truly a breath of fresh air. They were completely focussed on doing exactly what I wanted and making me happy... Tammy was happy to offer suggestions, but never tried to persuade me away from what i wanted. I would highly recommend Flowers with Feeling to anyone looking for a "dream wedding" but within a reasonable budget.
I also visited some of the "bigger names" florists in Chicago and was put off by their way of doing business(i.e. "give me a deposit now and then we'll tell you what you want.") Flowers With Feeling made me feel comfortable and exceeded my expectations on the day of the wedding!

Profile Picture Allison, 9/20/08, 1 Review