Closed business icon The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.

About Flowers To You By Jessica

Quality and affordability you can count on to make your wedding day dreams come true!

Categories: Wedding Florist

Regions serviced: Santa Barbara

32 Reviews for Flowers To You By Jessica

Jessica is very talented and does amazing work with flowers. Unfortunately, my wedding came in the middle of a busy harvest season so Jessica wasn't as attentive as I think she normally would be. I was a very laid-back bride, so it wasn't too big of a deal. The only problem occurred when she waited a week to respond to my email and then refused to accept a personal check because it was too close to the wedding date. This left me with the choice of paying an additional fee to use my debit card or the inconvenience of getting a money order or cashier's check. This may seem small, but I promise you its a huge hassle in those final few weeks. I also felt that her prices were very high for some of the arrangements, but because you're required to use Jessica if you use the Gardens at Peacock Farms, I wasn't able to shop and compare. Other than those issues she does great work!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Briana, 10/10/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jessica did such a beautiful job at setting up our flower arrangements and bouquets. The flowers were perfect!

Profile Picture User5347604, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Jessica is the best! She arranged the most beautiful flowers at my wedding and everyone fell in love with the colors of all the flowers. She will definetely pay attention to the details of what you envision your flowers to look like and she will not dissapoint you!

Profile Picture Shaneelyn, 7/18/15, 2 Reviews

220x220 sq 1235623438421 img 5373
220x220 sq 1235623597421 img 5432
220x220 sq 1235624040546 img 3293
220x220 sq 1235624119984 img 5229

Jessica's ability to tie in colors with creative flowers is an art. She is beyond talented and always provides a stellar product to each client.

Jessica of "Flowers By Jessica" is a MUST for your floral & decorative needs. I have worked with her & her team for several years now on & off her property at "Gardens at Peacock Farms" in Arroyo Grande CA. I am simply impressed by her vast knowledge in her field as well as her ability to not only stay close to current trend but create trend herself. If you want your wedding day floral design to be amazing, you must have Jessica working for you to create your vision or guide you to one you did not know existed. If you really want a "Sweet" wedding and want to blow your family and guests away have Jessica create her custom candy bar for you. It is over the top!

We love to send a Bride to Jessica she's just good people. Besides having one of the best flower power businesses on the Central coast, She and her husband also have an incredible new venue to offer as well. More importantly we've seen her at sooo many events and she just nails it every time. You'll be happy .... DJ Bob

Jessica offers great value for her clients and has always done a great job at every event we've done together. She has a tremendous amount of passion and energy she brings to your floral design experience. -Beau Kramer, Kramer Entertainment Inc.

I have worked with Flowers to You by Jessica for several years. She is a master of design and beauty in her floral creations. Whether a small wedding or an elaborate one, I can highly recommend Flowers to You by Jessica for your wedding floral needs. Mark Nakamura, Nakamura's Photography

2018 Los Berros Rd., Arroyo Grande, CA 93420   See On Map
805-431-0226 (phone) 805-474-9333 (fax)
Call for an appointment!