Nearby Vendors to Consider

7 Reviews for Flowers On The Vineyard

User Photos
Photos

Louise did the most amazing job on our wedding flowers. I gave her a photo of what I was looking for and she brought it all to life! She even added her own little twist to the bouquets; beach grass! As we were getting married at the Edgartown light house, it was the perfect little touch. Louise isn't just your average florist. She spends the time to get to know you to make sure you get exactly what you want for your special day.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kim, 5/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We only had professional personals (bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages and flower girl baskets) and it was a pretty small order for Louise (relatively speaking), but she never made us feel like we were less of a priority than her big weddings or tried to upsell us into something we didn't want. She gave us plenty of time and wanted to know every detail of the wedding to make it work. She came up with a floral palette in my budget when we met a few months before the wedding, and then a few days before the wedding, when we were in her flower barn, I saw a flower that we didn't plan to include; I fell in love. She completely rearranged our previous ideas to include this flower in my bouquet and made it all work (all within budget). Amazing. She's an artist and the colors in my bouquet are one of my favorite things from the wedding. I didn't know anything about flowers and trusted her completely; it was the right call.

Profile Picture User2457536, 2+ years ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Louise did a beautiful job with the flowers and decor--the centerpieces and bouquets were simply stunning. She understood the reception look we were going for perfectly and her gorgeous flowers fulfilled our vision completely. Her antique wire flower stands and ceremony bows were the perfect decor for the ceremony as well--we were incredibly pleased! Thank you Flowers on the Vineyard!

Profile Picture Courtney, 9/10/11, 5 Reviews