Flowers & More design studio

Walpole, MA View map

Flowers & More Design Studio takes each brides floral vision and makes it a reality. We aim to make your special day memorable and stress free by offering full service wedding delivery and setup. We love to welcome couples into our event studio where we can discuss all their wedding wants and needs.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$185

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$95

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$14

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$200

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Samples
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Jill
    Jill Married on 09/07/2019

Colors & Emotions United in Our Flower Arrangements & Bouquets

Feeling overwhelmed with decisions while planning a wedding, I’m sure, is a well-known emotion. Thankfully, we made the right choice by visiting Carrie Brouwer at Flowers & More. Right from the start, she made it about us, and what we wanted for our dream wedding. She took time to understand our personalities, and what colors and emotions we wanted to portray on our special day. When the day came, we were blown away by the care and love we saw in the flower arrangements for the ceremony, and in the ballroom. They were exactly what we wanted, and could not have been happier with how much they added to the best day of our lives.
  • jackie
    Jackie Married on 08/24/2019

Love, love love!

I cannot say enough positive things about Carrie and her team at Flowers and More. She was so flexible and met with us several times until I could make up my mind on which flower arrangements I wanted... I mean you can't blame me all of her samples are gorgeous. My wedding day was August 24th and it went as smooth as possible! Everything went according to plan. I will use Carrie for every flower arrangement that I need going forward. Thanks again!
  • Katerina
    Katerina Married on 04/13/2019

Amazed and Speechless

My wedding was at the Lakeview Pavilion on April 13,2019. Flowers and More was a preferred vendor and I knew as soon as I walked into the store that this was it. Carrie was amazing throughout the whole process of working with her. She is so talented and she was very attentive to my needs when it came to designing a floral design that I envisioned for my husband and I’s wedding day! On our final trial when she showed me my vision I cried it was absolutely Beautiful! I cannot say enough good things about Carrie and her Beautiful work! I will definitely be using her again in the future and will continue to recommend her to friends and family who need a local florist. Thank you so much Carrie for helping make our special day so memorable!!

Flowers & More design studio's reply:

Thank you for such a great review. I am so happy that you loved the Flowers, and felt that they were a true representation of your vision. You were such a beautiful Bride. It was my pleasure to work with you and your whole family. I look forward to working with you in the future. Carrie Brouwer and the Staff at Flowers & More Design Studio

1075 main street Walpole, MA, 02081

Monday- Friday 9am-6pm Saturdays 9am-3pm
Location of (Flowers & More design studio)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding