Boulder, CO 80301 Map · Phone number

About Flowers in Bloom

Flowers in Bloom, an upscale design studio specializing in elegant floral design for beautiful weddings, signature events and corporate celebrations.

We are on many preferred vendor lists in the Boulder / Denver area. Our design team will go beyond your expectations! We are open by appointment only, so we can give you the personal attention you deserve for each detail.

Picture007
P10100281
P10100181

6 Reviews for Flowers in Bloom

Nanci · Married on 05/04/2013

Working with Jacque was a dream! She is a true artist and flowers are her medium. She has an incredible sense of color and texture. The flowers were just perfect!

Julie · Married on 06/11/2011

BEAUTIFUL! I was turned on to Jacque by my hair stylist (who will be mentioned later in these reviews) and she said "the flowers were my most fav part of my wedding" ...And me: they were amazing. I still get compliments on how beautiful the flowers were. They fit with my budget, and really, go look at the pics on Indi's site: they were so fun. I didn't get a ton, just two arrangements for the ceremony, table pieces, bouquets and bout's..they were so bold and unique that they popped and made a statement. Def. rec. her!!

Cheryl · Married on 06/26/2010

I have had three daughters get married and BY FAR, my best experience with flowers has been with Jacque Stauffer and her company Flowers-In-Bloom. From our first meeting she asked great questions, got to know my daughter and her likes and dislikes and made us feel comfortable from the very beginning. The flowers turned out beautifully and I still get compliments from friends who attended the wedding. In fact, Jacque received two referrals and both friends were as happy as me with our experience. AND, yes we had a budget and Jacque worked with us to make sure we stuck to it! There is absolutely nothing negative I can say - it was the BEST experience and I would definitely recommend her to everyone.

Flowers in Bloom FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

• Lionscrest Manor
    Lionscrest Manor Mansion Weddings

Flowers in Bloom is not only a preferred vendor at Lionscrest but they have also been chosen to be part of our inclusive packages. Jacque and crew do such an amazing job with all of their events and are true masters of their craft. We enjoy working with them year after year and look forward to many more colorful events.

• Bachelorette Passion Parties by Passion8Girl
    Bachelorette Passion Parties by Passion8Girl Banquet Halls

Fantastic vendor! A++ Always a pleasure!

• Artiste Photography
    Artiste Photography Wedding Photographers

Gorgeous floral design! Wonderful arrangements and bouquets for your wedding day!

• Boulder, 80301 See on map
    3039314664 (Other Phone Number)
    By appointment only