307 K West Tremont Avenue, Charlotte, NC 28203 Map · Phone number

Flowers from the Cellar 5
Flowers from the Cellar 6
Flowers from the Cellar 7

Charlotte · Married on 11/18/2017

Every girl has a vision of what she wants her wedding to look like. The hundreds of Pinterest pictures of what her dream day will look like. I spent hours and hours going through photos of various color schemes, table arrangements, and bouquets.
    I was nervous about finding the perfect florist until I met Pam. She made the planning process fun. We went over every detail for the look I wanted and helped me plan my dream arrangements within my budget.
    Pam brought my dream wedding to life better than I ever could have imagined. The attention to detail was so impressive. The floral arrangements even had pomegranates and artichokes. Pam also helped fix the linens that were laid out in a rush. She took the time to make sure the bows on the napkins at the reception were laid out in the right direction on each and every plate. She brought the cake to life with a stunning cascade of flowers. I came home from our honeymoon with so many calls and texts that said our ceremony was the most beautiful wedding people had attended. Pam had created the most stunning floral arrangement for the cross in our venue that blew our guests away.

I would recommend Flowers from the Cellar to every bride. Not only can she give you the specific look you are looking for, but she works to give you your dream wedding within your budget.

Sent on 01/23/2018
    Flowers from the Cellar 15
    Flowers from the Cellar 16
    Flowers from the Cellar 17

Keri · Married on 04/28/2017

Working with Pam was an absolute delight! From the very beginning, she was so easy to work with and she listened, was attentive to every detail and went above and beyond! Her arrangements and bouquets stood out because of their beauty and uniqueness. The flowers at our rehearsal dinner, wedding and reception could not have been more perfect! She was always quick to respond and exceeded all our expectations. Pam's talent is unmatched, and I HIGHLY recommend using Flowers from the Cellar as you won't find anyone better!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Angel · Married on 01/07/2017

When I first met with Pam I had some of the pieces put together for my wedding but I wasn't sure about flowers and decor. I knew things that I liked and most of the big details like dress and color scheme and a blurry vision of what I wanted but wasn't sure otherwise. Pam took the pieces I had and made them fit together perfectly with flowers and decor! She made wonderful suggestions that turned out to be more beautiful than I could have imagined myself. Other florists that I had met with just wanted to know what I wanted and I didn't even know that. I just knew that I wanted a classy sophisticated wedding and reception and Pam made that happen. She also worked great with my budget and helped me find ways to stay within that budget. I interviewed several florists before picking Flowers from the Cellar and I'm glad that I found Pam! She's a sweet person and very easy to talk to and responds promptly.

Sent on 01/12/2017