Here at Flowers Forever, we specialize in Weddings and Events.
We can provide the finest floral from around the world for your event. Call and reserve a free bridal consultation to discuss the many options and designs available. We also rent small to large candelabras, small to large (tall) containers for centerpieces, various height pedestals and fabrics and beading to enhance any venue.
Here are some helpful hints for your first consultation:
When planning your wedding flowers, whether you are on the phone or are coming into our flower shop for a consultation, here are some suggestions. Of course you can come in for your first wedding flower consultation without any of these details, but these will help the planning process of the flowers for your wedding.
1. Do you have a location for your wedding and reception?
2. What is the time and date of your wedding and reception?
3. Is there a theme? Do you have any colors in mind for the wedding flowers?
4. How big is your wedding party?
5. Have you given any thought to your bridal bouquet?
6. If you are looking for floral centerpieces for your wedding:
How many tables will there be?
How large are the tables?
Are they square or round?
Having an idea of the budget for your wedding flowers is always helpful.
Bring magazine clippings of things you like or photos from past events you have attended.
We also provide on-site bridal bouquet preservation utilizing our state of the art freeze-dryer. Packages are available.
Other couples have also viewed: