P.O. Box 159 N. Reading Ave, New Berlinville, PA 19545 Map · Phone number

About Flowers Evermore

From Traditional to Unique, here at Flowers Evermore we offer wedding flowers that exceed your expectations. Always artistically arranged and reasonably priced.
Our floral artist on staff has over 28 years of experience in wedding and floral design. References available on request. Now that we have moved from our former storefront location a 127 N. Hanover St. Pottstown, Pa. to a floral design studio on our home property in New Berlinville, Pa. (10 short minutes from Pottstown) we are offering your bridal consultation in the comfort of your own home or in a quiet space in your favorite restaurant. Our new phone number 610-850-1398 is mobile, so please leave a brief message as I may be driving or speaking to another client. Thank you.

Flowers Evermore - where dreams really do come true!

w23
w23
w6

4 Reviews for Flowers Evermore

Brandi · Married on 04/05/2014

Flowers Evermore is great to work with! They really listened to what I wanted as a bride and they did their best to work within our budget while giving me exactly what I wanted. My flowers that they did for our bridal party, cake and my bouquet were just stunning. Everything was fresh and pleasing to the eyes. They even lasted awhile after the wedding. I ended up drying them out and they are still beautiful. I enjoyed working with Flowers Evermore and recommend them to everyone looking for a florist.

Sent on 10/14/2014

Hope did an unbelievable job!! I asked for bouquets that were non traditional. I gave her my vision and she nailed it! I wanted untamed bouquets with white, off-white, purple and green flowers and fillers. She really surpassed my expectations! Hope made a Bride's bouquet, Maid of Honor, 5 bridesmaids, Grooms boutonniere, Best man boutonniere, 5 groomsmen and 1 ring bearer boutonnieres, 3 Fathers, 2 Mother wrist corsages and a Reader corsage ALL that went beautifully together and were absolutely perfect!! ALL OF THEM! Not one single complaint and they were SO reasonably priced as a unit and Hope brought them right to me, offered to bring them to any location I wanted her to! The best wedding flowers ever!!

Sent on 10/15/2012

Kimberly · Married on 08/15/2009

Flowers Evermore provided us with beautiful arrangements for a reasonable price! The owner was very knowledgeable and really worked with us to make sure we got what we were looking for. I would highly recommend this vendor!

Sent on 02/02/2012

Flowers Evermore FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up

• P.O. Box 159, N. Reading Ave New Berlinville, 19545 See on map
    Our number is mobile- If we do not answer, we may be driving or speaking to another client. Please leave a message and your call will be returned during business hours 9am-4pm monday through saturday