10801 Lemon Ave Suite 127, Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91737 Map · Phone number

About Flowers DeVine

Hi, My name is Sandra and I am the owner of Flowers DeVine. Here is a little background about me and my company Flowers DeVine: I went to the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising Los Angeles with a real passion for Interior Design. I have been in the Wedding industry for the past 6 years. After my own wedding in 2007, I found that I loved the every aspect of my wedding flowers. I spent hours looking for the perfect flower arrangements for my wedding. After I got married, I found myself missing the Flowers that I had grown to love. After the company I was working for had to down-size their sales force, I was able to pursue my true Passion... Flower Design. I have been helping my brides with their perfect day ever since. When you decide that Flowers DeVine choice for you, you will soon see I am very hands on. I will meet with you as many times as you need, I can go to the Venue with you to make sure everything is arranged just as you like it with before hand. I take your wedding day very seriously. I am not the typical flower shop that you go to once and hope everything turns out ok. Please give me a call or send me an email to get the process started with a free consultation. You can reach me at 909) 658-5468 or email me at FlowersDeVine@gmail.com. Looking forward to making your day beautiful with Flowers DeVine.

• Lush Blooms
DSC0121

1 Reviews for Flowers DeVine

• Joann

Joann · Married on 06/26/2011

I couldn't be any happier with my wedding flowers. The prices were super amazing and her response time to any questions I had was quick. When I told her what I wanted I expected her to get close to what I envisioned. But they day of my wedding I cried when I saw my flowers and bouquet. It was like she went into my brain and knew exactly what I wanted. She was very professional and even arrived early the day of my wedding to set up. The flowers were fresh and she didn't use a lot of fillers like most florist do.

This is definitely the florist you want to go with for your wedding. I got exactly what I wanted for an amazing price. My flowers were perfect!

Sent on 12/04/2011

Flowers DeVine FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up