Bethesda, MD 20817 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Flowers by Suzann

Suzann Stotlemyer's floral designs express her sensitively to nature's bounty. Local organic flowers and lush blooms from around the world are enhanced by gorgeous textures: scented herbs, lush berries, whimsical vines, vegetables, pods…An avid gardener, she is aware of what Mother Nature is growing and enhances it, a true designer.

In addition, Suzann has a limited amount of organically grown seasonal flowers available to the flexible bride.

Both wedding and corporate clients regularly comment that she is LISTENING to them, CREATING their dreams. In events, large and small, her talents and enthusiasm shine.

086Copy
weddingwiremain114
DSC9246

16 Reviews for Flowers by Suzann

Kate · Married on 10/03/2015

Suzann was recommended to me by a friend and I am so glad she was! I contacted Suzann when I became frustrated when another florist told us that she could not work within our floral budget of $3,000. Suzann was happy to help us and we were both amazed and pleased with the friendliness and professionalism that Suzann showed us. The flowers from the bouquets to the boutonnieres to the table center pieces were so beautiful. The tall flower centerpieces were exactly what we were looking for. Along with the low triple candle centerpieces the room looked elegant and beautiful. Thank you so much, Suzann!

Sent on 03/15/2016

Suzann was a dream to work with! Her floral arrangements were so gorgeous and we got so many complements on the flowers. Highly recommend her!

Sent on 09/10/2015

I gave Suzann my colors and the vibe I wanted for my wedding, and she created beautiful flowers for our wedding, within our budget!

Sent on 04/16/2014

Award

Flowers by Suzann FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

Real Weddings

• Woodend Sanctuary & Mansion
    Woodend Sanctuary & Mansion Mansion Weddings

Suzann does always an amazing job and her flower designs are always so pretty and elegant!

• Matheson Communications, Inc. - Videography
    Matheson Communications, Inc. - Videography Wedding Videographers

For proper disclosure, I should mention that Suzann is a personal friend of mine. However, I have worked many events where she was the florist. As a videographer, often times I don’t actually get to work with the florists but do see the results of their talent and labor at the time that I arrive on the job. Suzann’s designs are original and spectacular. I also know her to be practical – advising clients to select designs using flowers and foliage that are in season. I remember one wedding – at the Willard Hotel no less, where the pastry staff had misplaced some of her floral design meant to decorate the cake. Suzann calmly and immediately investigated the situation, tracked down the missing items and saw that they were properly placed on the cake – all in a matter of minutes. I then redid my video set-up shots of the cake and it looked magnificent.

• Susan Hornyak Photography
    Susan Hornyak Photography Wedding Photographers

I love working with Suzann. Her beautiful flowers are an addition to any wedding. She is easy going and fun to be around which is a huge plus as well.

• Bethesda, 20817 See on map